INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I think the problem is that He didn't see these things as moral problems. We can infer this because he did not speak against them.
    Jesus wrote nothing. So I infer He was illiterate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Anyone with ANY amount of Christian training will be aware of discussions about what Jesus' priority seemed to be on this earth (if one believes in the faith), what he focused on, and why he might or might not have challenged particular institutions. It would not take much effort to imagine such possibilities or uncover such discussions on the 'net, but it seems like getting such a basic comprehensive picture is not one of Victor's concerns here.

... then again, maybe I shouldn't assume such.
    No, you shouldn't, nor should Victor. The Bible and other documents like the Gnostic Gospels give evidence of some things Jesus did say, but give no real basis for concluding Jesus did not speak about certain other contemporary customs or events. Also these sources give no indication of Jesus' level of literacy other than the brief reference in the Bible to his reading scripture in the temple.

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    I find him hilarious, as I do nearly all NTJ style humor. So to have that NTJ humor wielded concerning something I happen to agree on...

I get it, but not everyone appreciates it or takes it as it is meant to be. So I feel I have to buffer/mitigate fall out after the NTJ drops the Te bomb. FPs frequently are the ambassadors to those with Fe for TJs.
    I found the video hilarious, but then I'm an INTJ myself. I'm not sure whether such an ambassador would more a blessing or a curse . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    But yours is a high-brow humor that the common man wouldn't really appreciate.

The particular cultural milieu that is Germany is one of being too serious, too rational, and very "boring/dull/grey".

The culture seems to be all about efficiency and effective engineering, and not so much about relaxing and kicking back.
    These are all compliments, though. Well, except for the "boring/dull/grey" part, since I don't find German culture that way at all. All this serious rationality brings depth to discussions, thoroughness and integrity to analyses, and appropriate consideration to weighty topics. I've relished every minute I've spent German company, and found plenty of classy humor there as well. Perhaps I was just born in the wrong place.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    No, you shouldn't, nor should Victor. The Bible and other documents like the Gnostic Gospels give evidence of some things Jesus did say, but give no real basis for concluding Jesus did not speak about certain other contemporary customs or events. Also these sources give no indication of Jesus' level of literacy other than the brief reference in the Bible to his reading scripture in the temple.
    I think you misread my post.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I'm definitely not seeing Jesus with a 3 anywhere in his enneatype.
    Typing someone who lived 2,000 years ago is silly. Why not just stick with His star sign?

MBTI
    ENTP

Jesus talked to a female, gentile prostitute and treated her like a normal person even though he was Jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanyo View Post
    Jesus talked to a female, gentile prostitute and treated her like a normal person even though he was Jewish.
    And even though Judaism was based on marriage, Jesus remained unmarried.

Really? Just marriage?

Riva

Typing someone who lived 2,000 years ago is silly. Why not just stick with His star sign?
    We don't know his star sign Victor. That's the issue.

No Victor, Judaism was based on circumcision. Abrahim wanted his followers to have clean dicks therefore created the concept of God just to get his people circumcised.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    No Victor, Judaism was based on circumcision. Abrahim wanted his followers to have clean dicks therefore created the concept of God just to get his people circumcised.
    Really? I hope you're lampooning or ridiculing here

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Really? I hope you're lampooning or ridiculing here
    I'm just pulling Victor's leg. Gosh Lark can't you even see that?