• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Life inside your little, little box

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
See, people tend to cling onto ideas of ID,
But their depths of motive lie' at the surface of the sea.
What you want is what you need,
And what you need is an abstraction, not nessesarily a nessesity.
For most It's all about who you are; and making yourself seen
But why make abstractions instead of symplifying the self?;
you think you are seperate, but you army'.
The foundations on which you think on, are mounted on a loose shelf.
Never looking back in hindsight, just always trying to reach new height.
What's true is irrelevant; your emotions sway for the hell of it.
But hey, everyone is "right" and has their own oppinions,
I'm just not sure they thought it out completly in their own mind, or rather their dominions.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^I hate it when I get stuck in a relativistic state. Feels like nothing matters...

G

Ginkgo

I do think that conceptualizations don't do a thing or a person justice; but if so, then it is one thing to talk about it and preach about it, and another to experience it. If you have an aversion to concepts, then you are caught up in them. If this holds true, then averting others from concepts is hypocritical.

I don't believe everyone is right about objective reality; opinions are only right insofar as they are self-evident. Mixing up facts and opinions is the essence of confusion, and a reliance on facts indicates a lack of belief. It is the dependency on facts and concrete validation which has led many to be unsure about what they actually believe, which has led to a typically postmodern response less sophisticated than the actual origins of postmodernism.

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my domain is external... viewing things internally is something I suck at, personally :laugh:

Mole

Permabanned
Our internal life conditions our outer life.

We can remain oblivious to our inner life and believe we are being directed by fate or luck, or we can befriend our inner life and then our inner life will befriend us.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What separates internal reality from external reality, or are they linked like space-time or matter-energy?

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
Our inner life is metaphoric while our outer life is reality.

but how do you know that what is projected from controlling hiarchies only work because it is in conjunction with our inner self, and guides us intol physically knowing right and wrong through forcing ideals, and experiences evolving those ideals to new heights( which wouldn't have been realized as a collective whole without going through a physical situation rather than indoctrinized to think that way.) While at the same time, our inner self guides the way we are controlled and expresses our vulnerablility and irresponsability of ones own actions. Maybe one day there will be allignment in the macro and micro

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What separates internal reality from external reality, or are they linked like space-time or matter-energy?

Individuals have more sensors inside of themselves to experience internal feelings limited though that is. That is changing as technology evolves

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So Munchies, tell me, are you enjoying rejecting inferior Te?

G

garbage

I need food and water; otherwise, I'll die. I'd regard those as pretty practical, rather than abstract, needs.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need food and water; otherwise, I'll die. I'd regard those as pretty practical, rather than abstract, needs.

And without my abstract qualities of power and knowledge, the universe would die!

A

Anew Leaf

A box inside the mind can be opened and peeled apart like a cubed orange with each layer unveiling a new beginning like a shy bride unraveling in the chamber before her freshly groomed groom.

Saunter slowly into the box and then away again, each direction showing a new end to a new journey blocked off and cordoned off like the sun sectioning off the sky at night as it pulls back the curtain of stars and tucks them behind your eyes.