User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No. I was not. I remember seeing one movie about the devil impregnating a girl with a child that was meant to be the Antichrist. I remember being afraid that was me.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

No, I'm totally freaked out by aliens, though.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

No, wasn't afraid of witches because I never believed they were even possibly real. Not in the "evil witchcraft" sense. Same reason I wasn't afraid of vampires or werewolves. I was afraid of amorphous "monsters" or spirits or whatever. Wasn't afraid of aliens, either, because the event of them coming to Earth and then waging genocide seemed unlikely (not because I doubted their existence).
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    No, wasn't afraid of witches because I never believed they were even possibly real. Not in the "evil witchcraft" sense. Same reason I wasn't afraid of vampires or werewolves. I was afraid of amorphous "monsters" or spirits or whatever. Wasn't afraid of aliens, either, because the event of them coming to Earth and then waging genocide seemed unlikely (not because I doubted their existence).
    This. It would have been like being afraid of unicorns.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

No, not at all. I'm not very superstitious.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

No, never. I was more afraid of real, concrete things like my parents dying before I grew up and having to live with an uncle I disliked; or a fire destroying our house. Nothing really bad like this ever happened, though.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I wasn't afraid of them. I usually dressed up as one every Halloween! I just remember being scared of the dark when I was alone in my bedroom at night. So, I lined up stuffed animals all along the side of the bed next to the wall, to protect me from whatever might lurk there.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I was only afraid of things that were real (but exaggerated forms). Wolves, bears, fire, murderers, etc.
    -end of thread-

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Was never afraid of witches, or anything of the like. I can relate to those that have said they were afraid of real but exagerrated stuff. Showing my age, I remember when the movie "The Day After" was shown on TV. That scared the bejeezus out of me. It was about nuclear war and its aftermath. It was a huge sensation and in school most of the teachers didn't bother with any lesson plans the next day because they felt it was more important to discuss that. I realize how ridiculous it was now but back then....I don't know, I guess just times were different

Edit: I am now also terrified of ever having to spell "exaggerated" again! And yes, I did have to scroll up to see how Random spelled it
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    No, I'm totally freaked out by aliens, though.
    This.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]