User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You're a spam bot.
    Well spotted, potato.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

I’m going to say this once, and then I won’t be responding to anything else.

As a disciple of Yeshua, I would appreciate it if you stopped posting until you have a radical and heart-changing experience where you are filled with the Holy Spirit and start displaying the fruit of it, thanks. I don’t know your heart or your motives, but I know your fruit - you shall know them by their fruit, and you have bad fruit, man. Your religious behavior is dead - spiritually dead - and everyone can see you trying to spray the perfume of His Word on a rotting corpse and it is instinctively repulsive to everyone, including me. You lack grace, you lack love, you lack His very nature and heart. That book and message is too beautiful, and the people on here too precious, to have it perverted and misrepresented by your behavior and falsehood. If I were you, I would think long and hard about what His feelings are going to be about how you represented Him.
    Last edited by Mia.; 04-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Sky cake motherfucker!!!!!!!!
    No, it's sky BAKLAVA!
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You're holier than me.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    It's a declaration of truth.

I don't gain anything by posting it.

However, I gain everything by believing it.
    I am curious. How has God saved you?

Dude, I can relate to the content of the OP in and of itself, but within the context of this forum it's the equivalent of holding up a John 3:16 poster at a ball game.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I am curious. How has God saved you?
    By bringing me under the hearing of the Gospel, convicting me of my utterly sinful nature and total inability to earn acceptance with God on my own merit, giving me a new heart which loves God and the things of God, and giving me total assurance of salvation through the person and finished work of Jesus Christ, my Substitute.

I can't even begin to describe the joy and peace He has given me.

That's the short answer, but there's so much more to it than that. I've been a Christian for over 20 years, and it has been a journey filled with trials, joys, and sorrows--and I'm deeply grateful to my God for all that he's done.

I want the world to know how great my Savior is, and they won't know unless the Word is preached to them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    I want the world to know how great my Savior is, and they won't know unless the Word is preached to them.
    If what you say about the joy you get from your beliefs is true, I'm happy for you.

My beliefs and theology are markedly different from you own, though I wouldn't deprive you of what you think for that reason.

But in terms of you needing to spread the word on Christianity and Jesus: No, you do not. It's the most prevalent ideology in the world based around probably the single most famous person to ever live. There's people in almost every town and every city in the world explicitly dedicating their time to telling people about it. Whatever issues the Christian faith has, lack of exposure is clearly not one of them.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers

But in terms of you needing to spread the word on Christianity and Jesus: No, you do not. It's the most prevalent ideology in the world based around probably the single most famous person to ever live. There's people in almost every town and every city in the world explicitly dedicating their time to telling people about it. Whatever issues the Christian faith has, lack of exposure is clearly not one of them.
    False Christianity is very prevalent, but relatively few have actually heard the Gospel.

Besides, preaching the Gospel glorifies God whether people receive it or not.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    As a disciple of Yeshua, I would appreciate it if you stopped posting until you have a radical and heart-changing experience where you are filled with the Holy Spirit and start displaying the fruit of it, thanks. I don’t know your heart or your motives, but I know your fruit - you shall know them by their fruit, and you have bad fruit, man. Your religious behavior is dead - spiritually dead - and everyone can see you trying to spray the perfume of His Word on a rotting corpse and it is instinctively repulsive to everyone, including me. You lack grace, you lack love, you lack His very nature and heart. That book and message is too beautiful, and the people on here too precious, to have it perverted and misrepresented by your behavior and falsehood. If I were you, I would think long and hard about what His feelings are going to be about how you represented Him, or whether you even know Him to begin with.
    This.