User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Now that I did my good deed for the day I feel free to post images of raptor jesus for the remainder of this thread:

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    No.

And if you are wise you will take this thread as a sign.

I urge you, in the name of Christ, don't perish with those who mock God.

Return to the Father through Jesus Christ his Son, and your backsliding will be healed.

For, as it is written:
    You've already perished by taking your life for granted. Living and breathing is redemption in itself, and thinking you're "saved" is an excellent way to ignore each day's challenges without taking them head on, owning up and working through them. My relationship with "God" consists of striving to acknowledge my hardships to transcend them, and respecting those around me as though they were God itself.

I'm not offended by you, and it's because I've grown out of this crap. And yes, this is all about your perspective. Otherwise, you're not a believer, now are you?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The longer this goes, the more trolly it feels. Lol.
    Well, it's been a fun afternoon, thanks for the entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Christians will not be judged on Judgment Day.
    Will judgers be judged on Christmas day?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont know, there's a couple of other people who've done this lately in other threads and who've adopted a sort of head and shoulders above the rest attitude before now on a lot of different topics, politics, philosophy etc.

There's also the people who I've got on ignore and who're really bothered about that and who've attempted repeatedly to engage me on other topics too, I'd suspect them of setting this up as a sort of temptation to re-engage them, proper troll behaviour that one, total and utter communication fails resulting in quickly resorting to manipulation, scripts and games.
    Well man.. FWIW, even though I have a lot of disagreements with you, and we don't exactly get along (just being honest), I respect that you at least argue your points and try to participate in discussion. That's why I suspect Spurgeon is a troll. His level of dismisiveness and deflection is unrealistic. I've never seen anything like it at least. There are intolerant people in the world, but he seems like a parody of intolerance.

And the second thing that makes me confused is... Why here? Typology Central. Suddenly this of all places is some battleground to wage holy war against? He couldn't have gone to a forum that truly revels in "depravity"? He could have chosen a website devoted to "piss fetishists" or some racist forum. But he chose a psychology website? This makes no sense to me.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

He reminds me of a muslim dude from some other website.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    And the second thing that makes me confused is... Why here? Typology Central. Suddenly this of all places is some battleground to wage holy war against? He couldn't have gone to a forum that truly revels in "depravity"? He could have chosen a website devoted to "piss fetishists" or some racist forum. But he chose a psychology website? This makes no sense to me.
    It's the mercy of God toward you, which you neither recognize nor appreciate.

And unless you repent in believe in Jesus Christ, all the acts of mercy God has bestowed upon you in this life will be counted against you in the Judgement.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

I have been asking myself that for the entire thread. Why does TC give the religious such a hard on?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    It's the mercy of God toward you, which you neither recognize nor appreciate.

And unless you repent in believe in Jesus Christ, all the acts of mercy God has bestowed upon you in this life will be counted against you in the Judgement.
    Yep. Definite troll (successfully, I guess.. since I'm here replying, aren't I? Exactly what you want).

If you're connected with God, then ask God about me. He'll tell you a funny story. I'm not a storyteller though.

That said, you are a troll. You're not going to try one bit at understanding anything. That's not your goal. More than likely, you will churn out another dismissive and deflective statement, meant to antagonize. I just hope you finally take the mask off and let us in on the joke soon. Don't carry on the act for too long, y'know? It's no fun if we don't get the big "reveal" and climactic ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Really? I thought it was ice giants
    The ice giants wouldn't dare! Odin, Vili and Vé slayed their progenitor, Ymir, and all the frost giants except Bergelmir and his wife drowned in the flood of Ymir's blood!

No, when Ragnarok comes the fire giants, led by Surtr the black one, will do battle with the gods.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so