User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I never have understood how people can be held responsible for someone else and their action when we were all dead. Is the sin within you still harmful? But does that really even matter? You've been atoned. Why not remove the sin? It can't be fighting against you since it's power has been removed and even if you sin again it's not like that really matters either because you believe in him. Do you believe you have the power to do what you please through this logic?
    Read the Scriptures.

The answers are there.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    The Holy Spirit recorded numerous examples of faith in the Bible. (Abraham, Moses, David, Abigail, Rahab, The Centurion, The woman with the issue of blood, The Apostles, etc.)

I suggest you read the Bible if you want to know what God requires of his people.
    I have read it, a lot of times, have you read Maccabees? Or James? Or just the summaries like the one you began the thread with? You'd be surprised the extent to which you text does not support what you appear to be posting about, that is if we could be clear about what it is you're saying, it all seems so, so vague.

I was asking about you when I said what does that look like because it seemed very obscure and diversionary, lacking in concrete or practical illustration or example, you've followed it up with someone similar too. Perhaps the other poster who suggested that you're insincere and perhaps one of the other posters on the forum posting what they believe IS a sincere evangelical protestant as a stunt is correct.

In which case that's not clever, its not smart, when you're eventually found out or reveal yourself it wont be to any sort of applause, as you no doubt imagine.

MBTI
    INTJ

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

A window to the soul

Christians will not be judged on Judgment Day.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Spurgeon View Post
    You are thoroughly deceived.

I mean this in all sincerity:

May God have mercy on your soul.
    Again your post lacks clarity but maintains the "poor you" condescention which I dislike. Although give it time and I'll suss out who you are because your posts WILL resemble those which you do post as your other personas.

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I have read it, a lot of times, have you read Maccabees? Or James? Or just the summaries like the one you began the thread with? You'd be surprised the extent to which you text does not support what you appear to be posting about, that is if we could be clear about what it is you're saying, it all seems so, so vague.

I was asking about you when I said what does that look like because it seemed very obscure and diversionary, lacking in concrete or practical illustration or example, you've followed it up with someone similar too. Perhaps the other poster who suggested that you're insincere and perhaps one of the other posters on the forum posting what they believe IS a sincere evangelical protestant as a stunt is correct.

In which case that's not clever, its not smart, when you're eventually found out or reveal yourself it wont be to any sort of applause, as you no doubt imagine.
    There is nothing vague in the OP, or in anything else I've posted.

I'm not sure what you're asking of me.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Christians will not be judged on judgement day.
    But they will be judged for spelling Judgment Day incorrectly.

Tis blasphemy before the Lord.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    But they will be judged for spelling Judgment Day incorrectly.

Tis a blasphemy before the Lord.
    Oops.

MBTI
    xNxx

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Christians will not be judged on judgement day.
    That's correct.

But everyone else most certainly will be judged. Thus, the need to inform them of that fact, and point them to the only One who can save them--Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Again your post lacks clarity but maintains the "poor you" condescention which I dislike. Although give it time and I'll suss out who you are because your posts WILL resemble those which you do post as your other personas.
    I was kind of suspecting ... You/Deja Vu. Has the flippant/dismissive ENTP troll style.