User Tag List

12 Last

Revelation and Concealment

Philosophy is over.

Philosophy from the Ancient Greeks to the internet tries to control being.

But now we listen to being.

At least when I first joined Central, I was listening to being and writing what I heard.

In other words, being was revealing itself to me moment by moment and I was posting it on Central.

This led to monstrous and continual group attacks on me. They told me they couldn't understand anything I wrote. They insulted me. And tried to get rid of me.

But silly me, I listened to them. I listened to them trying to control being, when being was revealing herself to me moment by moment.

I was accused of having special knowledge, of claiming special revelation, as though this were verboten.

And of course under the dispensation of Western Philosophy, the revelation of being is concealed, and anyone listening to revelation and talking about it, is breaking a fundamental taboo of Philosophy.

Wikileaks and Revelation

But having been done over by Central, when Wikileaks offered me the position at Oz Branch of Wilikleaks, Poetry Section, I jumped at the opportunity.

Why you may ask? Am I mad? Do I want to be publicly accused of rape and arraigned in Virginia like Julian Assange?

No, I saw in Wikileaks, Poetry Section, the opportunity to return to my first love of revealing that which is concealed.

And indeed everyday, Wikileaks, Poetry Section, reveals a newly hacked poem, submitted by anonymous, and veted to ensure that no poet, muse or poetaster looses their life on publication.

And with Wilileaks, Poetry Section, at my back, I may be able to start listening to my own revelations of being, and upsetting the applecart of those technocrats concealing being behind MBTI.

So rip off the mask of concealment and let being reveal itself to the world.

The only problem I have with you "speaking from being" is it has often seemed directed outwards, mostly in the form of judgements. Why is it that something so internal is just about everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    The only problem I have with you "speaking from being" is it has often seemed directed outwards, mostly in the form of judgements. Why is it that something so internal is just about everyone else?
    Please! This is mbti-speak. We are technologised into I's and E's and accused of being judgemental when we make judgements the technocrats don't like.

Look at Europe today. It is being run by technocrats. This is your future and my past.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Why does this entire thread feel like yet one more of many numerous attacks?
    No one's typically starting "piss on Victor" threads.
    No, instead the rest of us have had to put up with this kind of endless and repetitive forum dissing for months/years, and any complaints about it gets labeled as "bullying."
    No one else is discussing this / instigating this kind of thing.

I'm glad you feel fulfilled over WikiLeaks, honestly.
    I hope it continues to feel fulfilling for you in a way your forum experience here has not apparently been.
    It's good to find a place where you feel both heard and consequential.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the easily offended get offended easily... and sometimes they preemptively attack out of paranoia

such is life...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Start a blog.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Start a blog.
    but this forum is a place of free expression, jag... to suggest otherwise is an ad hominem attack and will culminate with your banning from the forum

in other words, all the forum's victor's blog!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    this forum is a place of free expression, jag... to suggest otherwise is an ad hominem attack and will culminate with

With what . . . probing my ports?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    With what . . . probing my ports?
    go ask victor... he'll let you know