• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it normall......

Illmatic

for a straight person to recognize or even admire a good looking person from the same gender?

I was watching Justified and Timothy Olyphant/Raylen Givens is probably one of the best looking people I've seen and If I look like that I'd get all the females lol. Does this mean I'm gay? I'd hate to be even though there is nothing wrong with it.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It would seem abnormal (at least to me) to be incapable of differentiating between attractive and non-attractive from ones own sex.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
for a straight person to recognize or even admire a good looking person from the same gender?

I was watching Justified and Timothy Olyphant/Raylen Givens is probably one of the best looking people I've seen and If I look like that I'd get all the females lol. Does this mean I'm gay? I'd hate to be even though there is nothing wrong with it.

No. I see hot women and I say - damn she's hot. It doesn't mean you're gay. It doesn't mean anything. It does mean you should spell normal N-O-R-M-A-L because I keep saying noooormaaaallll when I see this thread. :dont:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes it's normal... beauty is to be appreciated regardless of gender :) it's what makes art museums popular and such

what isn't normal is your spelling of normal (it has only one l :newwink:)

G

Ginkgo

Would you rather have cancer or be gay?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Guys generally do it but don't mention it. Violates the male social contract.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Guys generally do it but don't mention it. Violates the male social contract.

I have heard PLENTY of male friends admire other men's physical appearances... I know plenty who even have one or two specific famous men who they would happily go gay for for a night... these men are straight and they are comfortable enough with themselves that they feel fine admitting that another guy is really good looking :yes:

[MENTION=13135]Illmatic[/MENTION] and why would you rather have cancer than be uncertain? cancer can be deadly, or at very least very expensive... :thinking: even SEEMING gay can get you a lot of attractive lady friends... there's worse fates by far!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've met plenty of guys that I can look at and understand why it is that women would go ga-ga for them. Doesn't mean I feel the rush of hormones that I do when I'm with a woman, but I can see an attractive male and know that he's attractive as well, yes.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have heard PLENTY of male friends admire other men's physical appearances... I know plenty who even have one or two specific famous men who they would happily go gay for for a night... these men are straight and they are comfortable enough with themselves that they feel fine admitting that an...
you're. Talking about man/woman inteeaction where most men say BS lol

Ah that reminds me of when I was asked what my ideal woman was at a party and I said "I have to pick just one?"

ewomack

Some men look at other men out of jealousy, as in "I bet he scores without effort." It has nothing to do with "normal" - and who knows what "normal" means anyway? Everyone seems to have their own definition of it. In any case, if you're implying that being a straight man and admiring another man's sexuality is somehow not "normal" then I wouldn't worry about it... in fact, I'm not really sure I understand the question. But admiring beauty in any gender regardless of one's own gender seems absolutely "normal." Again, whatever that means.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're. Talking about man/woman inteeaction where most men say BS lol

Ah that reminds me of when I was asked what my ideal woman was at a party and I said "I have to pick just one?"

to most of the men involved I don't exist in the situation or count as a woman... I'm the only chick who gets invited out to strip clubs and bachelor parties, for instance... not to mention that my entire team at work is male... I get to deal with men being with other MEN on a regular basis :doh:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I'm saying is my buddies don't talk about what guys they'd like to hook up with. Women tend to be far more "tolerant" as long as their man doesn't act gay usually. I think women make out with each other to attract an alpha most women won't respond the same way to two dudes making out, etc.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no... but I've definitely heard phrases like "I'd go gay for Peyton Manning... he's just that awesome" or "I can see what women see in Ryan Reynolds... he's a pretty sharp guy" and things of that sort :laugh:

the fact that normal in the title is misspelled is still annoying me :thelook:

Illmatic

Theres no chance in I would actually fuck another male. No Way. Fuck that. And I would never say I would gay for someone. Maybe just recognize their looks and just envy em for looking like that. The world is based on good looks.

I haiiteeeeee lyfe. but apparently children dying in poverty don't let me be depressed about my life.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so you haven't really even had that much time to fully EXPERIENCE life... that happens between 19 and 25 for most people, I believe... get over yourself enough to get out there and live and be exposed to all kinds of people before making such hardened opinions :yes: