• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does Infinity Exist?

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't knock the matrix lol

Reality as it is experienced by humans is clouded from actual reality due to the limitations of our senses. For humans to ever achieve actual reality, we would have to be able to experience a total reality as determined by a source that doesn't have these limitations. I'm of the opinion that this reality exists and that one day we will be able to prove it.

Evolving of the mind will one day bring us closer to the absolute ratio to make the perfect facticality of mentality. but perfect doesnt exist since there is always more to evolve. actually maybe with a golden ratio leading into perfect fractal/way of thinking of it's own

Related back to my post...the nature of existence will be independent of a human determined thought system (even a consistent one) due to these inherent limitations. Thus claiming that infinity does exist is akin to thinking that humans have the capacity to conceptualize reality in the first place. I don't think we do...and seeing as infinity is nothing more than a thought system developed entirely by us...to claim that it actually exists is presumptuous.

the whole issue is on what you define infinity to be, so it sounds good in theory but we havn't explored the exact definition yet. I'm more leaning in the direction of alpha and omega, everything and nothing at the same time, within and outside of time spheres and completly outside of these limitations of mind. But even knowing there are limitations of mind, doesn't mean there isn't a basic law summing up the whole universe. The law that everyone kicks themselves in the nuts for because they simply don't know. I beleive the micro and macro universe is connected in some inter and outer dimentional net working around it's gravity in more ways then comonly known with planets and orbits and whatnot

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only thing that is infinite is my ultimate mastery of mind over the material world, the harnessing of the forces of nature to human needs.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
The only thing that is infinite is my ultimate mastery of mind over the material world, the harnessing of the forces of nature to human needs.

Does your mom exist? I know she exists ;)