User Tag List

12 Last

Default The best thing you can be in life...

Is good looking.

-People talk to you if you're good looking.
    -You can talk better if you're good looking and if you can go really far in this world.
    -Good looking people get other good looking people
    -'Looks attracts, Heart keeps' If you don't look good what is there for the heart to keep?

Thats how it is.

Society

meh, you'd be surprised how many problems you'd still be facing.

nope - the best thing in life is to have the ability to smile and put on a good face and function fully even when your a broken wreck inside. if you can do that, people will naturally gravitate towards you when you could actually use it, you'll be able to sell yourself and any other product or service that comes with it. there's no place to fall from that you can't get up, you won't be pushing the people you want away.

i consider myself good looking by most standards (except perhaps my weight), but having the self-discipline to fake a smile... i'd exchange for that any day.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i thought this was going to be all deep and philosophical.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Noon liked this post

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm about as good looking as you can get, and I'm still miserable.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have thought similar things though I'm not sure about looks all the time, especially if you're amongst a bunch of regular people, people will be skeptical. If we're talking simple presentability with symmetrical features, I think it helps a lot. I think that you can be an effective person with some basic presentable looks and charm. It's difficult to do it with intelligence or skill or motivation alone.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

^^Have you seen Rick Santorum? That's guy face is totally assymetrical. Yet he's running for pres.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

If you feel self conscious about your looks I have good news for you. Most people tend to look at and be attracted to the whole person, not particular features, so if you are self conscious about a particular trait you have then most other people probably don't even notice. If you feel less attractive generally then there are three specific things you can do to improve your appearance: 1) work out/eat healthy B) fashion/grooming 3) confidence building. The first will make you FEEL better and attract you more attention which will help build confidence, the second will allow you to flatter your figure/seperate you from the rest of the crowd, the third is realizing a lot of this is in your head and women are WAAAY turned on by confidence especially the uber hot ones because most men get nervous/shy around them so when you start seeing yourself as hot you'll begin to feel better and more confident then you'll attract similarly minded people into your life.

MBTI
    INTP

There is more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good-looking
    Likes Noon liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ

Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    Is good looking.

-People talk to you if you're good looking. People talk to you if you can communicate efficiently.
    -You can talk better if you're good looking and if you can go really far in this world. You can talk better if you are educated to a certain standard and if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything regardless of looks, look at Obama/Bush etc
    -Good looking people get other good looking people Good looks are in the eyes of the beholder
    -'Looks attracts, Heart keeps' If you don't look good what is there for the heart to keep? What a crock of shit.

Thats how it is. The revised version is how it is
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You sound crazy man. The best thing to be in life is satisfied & you won't get there with this attitude!
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."