5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Almost.
    Why just almost?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I feel that God showed me something through my revelation yesterday about faith. God wants us to come to him in prayer and word. If we're tapping into the spirit realm and talking to spirit guides, we are not seeking God by faith. We are seeking God in signs and wonders because of a lack of faith.
    Do you believe in the authenticity of apparitions along the lines of those given to St. Francis and Saul of Tarsus? I ask because in both cases these were not men of faith before their apparitions. They became men of genuine faith, but they were not always so. Their journey of faith began with signs and wonders. They are also not the only examples. If we acknowledge that it's possible for these men who previously led checkered lives to experience God personally and change their tune, then we have to allow that it is a legitimate path to God. I'm not suggesting that God was specifically reaching out to Jung, but I'm suggesting that we can't discount it strictly on the basis that Jung was not a religious man.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Why just almost?
    Not hypothetical entity, a thought form given impetus and created in dimension of time that gains momentum to become the dragon, that deep level of racial and archetypal thought form is termed the Collective Unconscious

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Not hypothetical entity, a thought form given impetus and created in dimension of time that gains momentum to become the dragon, that deep level of racial and archetypal egregores is termed the Collective Unconscious
    Jesus is an symbol of an archetype, but belief in jesus and following his teachings isnt an archetype.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned

Given the whole Jung INTJ INTP debate he actually seems INTP to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Jesus is an symbol of an archetype, but belief in jesus and following his teachings isnt an archetype.
    Maybe yet people seem to miss the point of what he was teaching, how can one become christconscious, conscious like a christ archetype. Its fun talking to people who analyze and aren't prepared to expand their consciousness, same patterns come around a lot.

Its refreshing when someone expresses in an awakened state of consciousness, so far its been analysis only.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Do you believe in the authenticity of apparitions along the lines of those given to St. Francis and Saul of Tarsus? I ask because in both cases these were not men of faith before their apparitions. They became men of genuine faith, but they were not always so. Their journey of faith began with signs and wonders. They are also not the only examples. If we acknowledge that it's possible for these men who previously led checkered lives to experience God personally and change their tune, then we have to allow that it is a legitimate path to God. I'm not suggesting that God was specifically reaching out to Jung, but I'm suggesting that we can't discount it strictly on the basis that Jung was not a religious man.
    Quit makin so much damn sense!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Maybe yet people seem to miss the point of what he was teaching, how can one become christconscious, conscious like a christ archetype. Its fun talking to people who analyze and aren't prepared to expand their consciousness, same patterns come around a lot.

Its refreshing when someone expresses in an awakened state of consciousness, so far its been analysis only.
    Ah, your definition of archetype isnt correct, thats why you claim religion being an archetype.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Do I claim? Religion comes from a thought form that is like becoming an archetype, an energy channel into a social dimension, an entity that is now part of mass consciousness.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Do I claim? Religion comes from a thought form that is like becoming an archetype, an energy channel into a social dimension, an entity that is now part of mass consciousness.
    Archetypes/collective unconsciousness are in our genes, learned belief is not -> isnt an archetype. However religions are based on archetypes and when these archetypes are projected on the external entity or item(like sun, moon, giant rock or what ever) god is born.
    — C.G. Jung

Read