User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Please note: Opera managed what Firefox could not.
    Yea, firefox sux
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Darkéy View Post
    Works on Opera and IE (tested) but you can't get the document on Firefox for some reason.

Side note to Zang, as River's boyfriend and as from a cursory glace the whole concept you put forth sounds immensely interesting I'll definitely give this a deeper look at some point when my brains up for it. Will let you know my thoughts as and when if you like. Either through here or River I guess
    actually if you can try discuss your thoughts with me as often as possible so you can come to ur own deep understanding that can challenge and progress river's views that would help the book immensely too, so its in my interest ^_^ I'm trying to make an introductory course on you tube to assist with the book, I'll send you a link when its done uploading. Also you can tell river the genesis stuff is a bit sloppy, I've worked out the basics of the formula for it, but its quite dynamic and I need family histories of people that aren't just my own family. formula is terribly complex tho, might have to make a computer program and not tell people how it works, or it will just seem like numerology.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

my youtube introductory video is:

http://youtu.be/tFv6FXgVHyw
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    actually if you can try discuss your thoughts with me as often as possible so you can come to ur own deep understanding that can challenge and progress river's views that would help the book immensely too, so its in my interest ^_^ I'm trying to make an introductory course on you tube to assist with the book, I'll send you a link when its done uploading. Also you can tell river the genesis stuff is a bit sloppy, I've worked out the basics of the formula for it, but its quite dynamic and I need family histories of people that aren't just my own family. formula is terribly complex tho, might have to make a computer program and not tell people how it works, or it will just seem like numerology.
    I'll probably not be able to give as knowledgeable a feedback as River or others that know more about mbti and enneagram etc, but I'll let you know my thoughts when I've got around to processing it all. Though I've been a member on here since '09 I haven't got around to delving into it in any depth for various reasons. Also if I can be of any use to the project in anyway, I'd be more than happy to. Naturally at this stage I don't know that much about it but once I've digested as much as I can I'll let you know one way or another my thoughts. I look forward to the video too though I'll take a look through the documents first, just to get a feel for it. =)
    "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."