Is this thread some kind of joke? A few choice quotes:
- 'A "Thing" exist's, therefore it is right. According to what? Mans notion of what is right/wrong, good/bad. I give the "thing" logical validity.'
- 'If our consciousness allowed everything, we'd all be God or crazy.'
- 'No, its not consciousness, its what your mind is telling you, that if consciousness allowed to have control then your mind would go crazy because it lost its control to be God.'
- 'Were one willing to be brave and empty the mind of all the programming then all the questioning and logic would start coming from a knowing that is a stronger foundation than the physical mind can comprehened.'
- 'everything exists. because everything is a perspective and those exist. everything can be viewed from different sides, yet doing so makes it into a different perspective.'
- 'not sure how this relates to the thread, but it's groundwork.'
- 'Jesus, how does one describe what is both tangible yet untangible? OK, it's the unseeable without the attachment or need for a label.'
- 'I hope the above makes sense.'
I don't say this often, but what. the. fuck!? People seem to be having trouble expressing themselves ... or they just don't care to learn what words mean before using them.