• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

There is no God

A

A window to the soul

I believe.

<--Not perfect, only forgiven. (I ♥ Jesus.)

A

A window to the soul

And we have killed him.
Yes, but he reigns. According to the Bible Jesus lived, died, was buried, rose from the dead, and reigns supreme.

Romans 8:9-11 speaks about the resurrection of Christ and the hope we have because of it. The book of Romans declares Christ’s defeat of death and his resurrection in our behalf. Paul declares, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1).

I believe the Bible is the Word of God.

G

Ginkgo

I've always found it interesting... man's necessity to identify with an ideal/religion/belief by confiding in a messianic figure who has left this world.

A

A window to the soul

I've always found it interesting... man's necessity to identify with an ideal/religion/belief by confiding in a messianic figure who has left this world.
The Bible isn't religion. Jesus never left us.

Jesus said, "I will be with you always, to the very end of the world” (Matthew 28:20).

ewomack

I believe in Spinoza's God, but many would argue it isn't a God at all, which is partly why I believe in "it." I do believe in some force or power that started this mess we're in and keeps it going for some bizarre reason. Though I wouldn't necessarily call that a "God" either, but we all seem to come from whatever it is regardless. "God" has become such a loaded word... but I definitely don't buy into any notions of anthropocentric Gods, a big Zeus-looking dude with a funky beard and robes who points his finger and smites the "evil-doers." I won't like a second helping of that, no...

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First, which God are you talking about? There's Zeus, Odin(my favorite), Osiris...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
The concept of god is a misunderstunding, really its just an projection of your own unconscious mind. So there is god, but its you.

Kraska

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
And we have killed him.

People seem to always forget that there was a Holy Scripture to be fulfilled. The Holy Scripture is acutally God's promise to Adam and Eve that he will send a Saviour to reopen the Gates of Heaven.

Jesus had to die in order to take our sins, realeas the good ones from the fires of hell and reopen Heaven's Gates.

Kraska

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
some force or power that started this mess we're in and keeps it going for some bizarre reason.

Wrong. God createa a perfect world that used to like in suprem harmony until we came. WE createad weapons and viruses, WE started to kill each other, WE started to destroy everything around for OUR greedy reasons.

Don't blame God for the mess WE have created.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wrong. God createa a perfect world that used to like in suprem harmony until we came. WE createad weapons and viruses, WE started to kill each other, WE started to destroy everything around for OUR greedy reasons.

Because god is in all humans(their unconscious), we can blame god or some evil god/devil, its just blaming each other, but wheres the point in that?

If we wouldnt had killed and created weapons(i consider stone axe as weapon) we wouldnt developed into humans we are today.

World wasnt created perfect, humans created the world by killing animals and each others in the course of evolution. Or do you consider evolution(early humans found etc) as some trick that god uses to test our faith?

Ps. Virus wasnt made by man..

Kraska

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Because god is in all humans(their unconscious), we can blame god or some evil god/devil, its just blaming each other, but wheres the point in that?

If we wouldnt had killed and created weapons(i consider stone axe as weapon) we wouldnt developed into humans we are today.

World wasnt created perfect, humans created the world by killing animals and each others in the course of evolution. Or do you consider evolution(early humans found etc) as some trick that god uses to test our faith?

Ps. Virus wasnt made by man..

God is not our unconciousness. It's nice to blame others for our conscious, wrong decisions but we both know it doesn't work like that.

What make you belive that weapons developed us into what we are?

Ps. The virus didn't appear out of nowhere. I don't mean those that give minor illnesses. But many of them were created in laboratories and are called biological weapons.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
God is not our unconciousness. It's nice to blame others for our conscious, wrong decisions but we both know it doesn't work like that.

What make you belive that weapons developed us into what we are?

Ps. The virus didn't appear out of nowhere. I don't mean those that give minor illnesses. But many of them were created in laboratories and are called biological weapons.

How do you reason god is not our unconsciousness?

Weapons enabled us to survive. If there were no weapons, we simply wouldnt had survived in nature in early days, humans dont have claws or teeth like a lion, we cant run away from them and simply had no other way of protecting ourselves from predators..

Viruses existed before man, even if we did make evolution of viruses faster in lab, that doesent mean that we created viruses..

Your thinking is so sloppy its amusing lol

Kraska

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
How do you reason god is not our unconsciousness?

Weapons enabled us to survive. If there were no weapons, we simply wouldnt had survived in nature in early days, humans dont have claws or teeth like a lion, we cant run away from them and simply had no other way of protecting ourselves from predators..

Viruses existed before man, even if we did make evolution of viruses faster in lab, that doesent mean that we created viruses..

Your thinking is so sloppy its amusing lol

God exists way before our creation. So how can He be the unconsciousness of something that didn't even existed?

Weapons enabled us to protect ourselves from wild animals but that was not their original purpose. They were invented to invade the territory of other humanoid beings.

By the way, who said that God is our unconsciousness?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I believe in Spinoza's God, but many would argue it isn't a God at all, which is partly why I believe in "it." I do believe in some force or power that started this mess we're in and keeps it going for some bizarre reason. Though I wouldn't necessarily call that a "God" either, but we all seem to come from whatever it is regardless. "God" has become such a loaded word... but I definitely don't buy into any notions of anthropocentric Gods, a big Zeus-looking dude with a funky beard and robes who points his finger and smites the "evil-doers." I won't like a second helping of that, no...

+1

i believe there is a reason for our existence, though i do not believe in a highly specific anthromorphic divinity. i assume the universal Force is much greater and more sublime than my cognitive facilities possess the power to conceptualize.

but in this scenario god made us loaded with all our problems, and god is omniscient, so god knew as he was making us that we would create a whole host of problems. that's akin to putting a kitten with a cold in a room with other kittens then punishing it for getting the other kittens sick. what was it going to do, not breathe? what should humans have done, locked themselves up in isolated chambers so they'd never make use of the flawed facilities that god gave them?

imo god needs to take some responsibility here.