User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 330

Thread: There is no God

  1. #101
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I'd like an honest answer.
    Unbeknownst to you, your culture makes the fundamental distinction between honest and phony, while my culture makes the same distinction between amusing and boring.

    So when you say, "I'd like an honest answer", rather than finding it amusing, I find it intimidating.

  2. #102
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Now please don't get offended, my intuition is picking up on something and I'd like an honest answer. You wouldn't happen to be a bigot would you?
    Well then. I'm, I'm, I'm speechless. :x

    Here's a hug -->

    You need it!


  3. #103
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Well then. I'm, I'm, I'm speechless. :x

    Here's a hug -->

    You need it!

    I need a hug like a fish needs a bicycle.

  4. #104
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I need a hug like a fish needs a bicycle.
    Too late. Done!

  5. #105
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Boring topic...yet entertaining.

  6. #106
    sswwwaagggg gmanyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    275

    Default

    I always thought that consciousness was the best argument for a creator or underlying force of some sort. It's very difficult to explain from a naturalistic perspective.

    On another note, Nerd Girl, are you sure you're an ENTP? Based on the posts of yours that I've seen I would guess you were an ESFJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.

  7. #107
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanyo View Post
    On another note, Nerd Girl, are you sure you're an ENTP?
    Yes sir, 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmanyo View Post
    Based on the posts of yours that I've seen I would guess you were an ESFJ.
    Marilyn Monroe? Maybe. If you're talking about my actual photos posted around this site, then sure, ESFJ. Not sure how it happened though, I was raised in a pack of wolves out on an oil field in Texas.

    I once was lost. I've since been whipped, saved, bullied, and blessed.

    So I guess you'll have to interact with me for awhile if you want to get to know how this ENTP came to be so awesomely ESFJ. [We are all unique just like everyone else. :\]

    Now, away! You're disrupting my concentration; I am not studying to be an ESFJ, I am studying to be an ENFJ. Ya better duck too! -throws a snowglobe-


  8. #108
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I am American.

    However, I define myself as Texan. Texas is part of southern civilization and the religion of the South is good old fashioned hospitality. In fact, it is impossible to understand the South without undertanding hospitality.

    Are you following how stupid that sounds? Notice how I'm mirroring you!!
    It sounds stupid to you because you miss the implications. To make sense of your mirroring attempt, one would have to define 'American' as implying inhospitality.

  9. #109
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It sounds stupid to you because you miss the implications. To make sense of your mirroring attempt, one would have to define 'American' as implying inhospitality.
    Are you Victor's sock puppet now? Victor is a big boy, he can speak for himself.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Are you Victor's sock puppet now? Victor's a big boy, he can speak for himself.
    Yes, I am Victor's sock puppet.

    Now, back to the topic, girl.

Similar Threads

  1. If there is no god of any kind...
    By iNtrovert in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:55 AM
  2. When there is no personality to type.
    By Tabula in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 10:24 AM
  3. In Charity There is No Excess - Help Type Me!!
    By Applez in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. There is no such thing as personality.
    By ygolo in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO