User Tag List

Default Worrying about things....

Some people think this is stupid but....

I used to go around posting stupid embarrasing questions all over the internet and I feel embarrased about it now thinking about it. No one knows it but me, but yeah. I was really really really insecure back then and I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.

I know this might sound really stupid, but I can't tell anyone in real life and I might have Obsessive-Compulsive too....

MBTI
    ESFJ

@Illmatic
    Don't worry too much. We've all been in a position where we've asked questions which may be considered stupid .. It's called life and there is nothing wrong getting another opinion on something that matters greatly to the individual. As for telling people everything, No, this is the internet as you can tell people as much as you like.

So to conclude, nothing is stupid
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

look at things from the bigger perspective... does this matter enough to appear on the nightly news? if it does not then move on... nobody is missing a limb and nobody is in jail
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

When you tell her, she will still like you anyway... or even more... for being vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    Some people think this is stupid but....

I used to go around posting stupid embarrasing questions all over the internet and I feel embarrased about it now thinking about it. No one knows it but me, but yeah. I was really really really insecure back then and I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.

I know this might sound really stupid, but I can't tell anyone in real life and I might have Obsessive-Compulsive too....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't worry too much anymore, but it's easy to get caught up in negative patterns of thought.

If you make a mistake, work to improve that mistake in the present. Do not dwell on what you cannot change. Accept that illness and death are inevitable and natural. Resistance against the unchangeable external leads to misery; work with what you can change instead, such as your attitude or behavior. Be proud of your accomplishments, but know that they are only the beginning, if you want to progress. What others think about you is not what matters; character does. Your judgement about yourself is what dictates your mindset. These are easy words to say, but hard words to practice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I feel like If I ever get a girl I would be commited to I feel like I would need to tell them everything.
    Perhaps you should seek professional help to discuss your problem with instead of people on the internet. It's likely your desire for this level of transparency is 1)isn't wanted and will never be returned and 2) may run off any potentially interested girl.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i've participated in forums talking about myself since i was like... 13. that's a good 10 years. i think part of it is just our generation... the internet is a big welcoming pool of anonymous advice and comfort for young people loaded with questions.

right now i have a guy and he knows i'm a forum-dweller but he doesn't know my screennames and has never seen my posts. i wonder and worry what he would think if he read all of them and knew all of this about me. probably he would not be surprised... he knows me well enough. all that sort of information is rising toward the surface slowly between us anyway. he laughs at my naivete and thinks it's cute even though i think i was stupid.

also OCD is sooo not a big deal. my dad is self-diagnosed with a mild case of it (he's a psychiatrist, so it's legit, lol) and my boy has a touch of it. i kind of like it, to be honest with you. i guess for me it's comfortable since my dad's like that, and i think the boy's little quirks are cute. plus he's really clean and organized which is pretty fantastic.

basically i think it's what @INTJMom said. she will still like you anyway. maybe even more.