• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Texas teen posts videos before Christmas death

Lark

Surely heaven has a side gate. If you're not too tied up in purgatory, I'll sneak you in, and we can head to the track in our rides. :D

I think I'd like that, I envisage purgatory as an incredibly long processing march of people, so it could be an eventuality I guess.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
spirit has many faces. all phenomena is transient. you are right to believe in existence of heaven or hell or alien abductions, as phenomena, but don't try to believe they are ultimate reality, because that belief will torture you. faith is concerned with trusting and accepting the ability and requirement of transition and transcendence, not with specific contents. with both being fully 'here' and letting go. if you are into holding on, then you must hold on to your life, because of all known phenomena, the concrete life in a human body is the one that allows for the most holding on. every move from here on takes away some of that control. all of this is not ideology, it's the conclusion i take from having my reality and identity ripped out of me, replaced with weirdest visions, that are interpreted as absolute reality, by the angst ridden desire to control one's experience. experiencing this connection of fear and the belief that the current experience is of absolute/ultimate reality is what makes the need for and nature of 'faith into transition' apparent. if there is any grace granted to us, in the actual death experience, it is that we may simply forget to hold on, to categorize in belief-terms like 'this is it' versus 'nah i don' trust that'. innocent naivete.

about choices, conscious or not: maybe everything can become conscious. nothing is conscious at all times.

A

A window to the soul

I envisage purgatory as an incredibly long processing march of people, so it could be an eventuality I guess.
I wonder how long that will last. If it's longer than about a day, they'll have to tie me down because I'll start looking for loopholes out.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder how long that will last. If it's longer than about a day, they'll have to tie me down because I'll start looking for loopholes out.

lol... sounds more like regular-earth bureaucracy at this point, doesn't it?

"Wait, she butted line! And you're just letting HER into heaven first???"

Lark

This is going to sound strange but it will be determined by each person walking that path, what's a day in eternity? Time ceases to have any meaning when life ends.

A

A window to the soul

lol... sounds more like regular-earth bureaucracy at this point, doesn't it?

"Wait, she butted line! And you're just letting HER into heaven first???"

Yes, it does! :laugh:

This is going to sound strange but it will be determined by each person walking that path, what's a day in eternity? Time ceases to have any meaning when life ends.
No, not strange. I think you're right on about that.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I just don't see how Kid Cudi is part of Heaven. Maybe I'm just naive.

A sad story regardless.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just don't see how Kid Cudi is part of Heaven. Maybe I'm just naive.

A sad story regardless.

It's part of 'his' heaven. As in it's what he wanted to see. Now as I said I don't believe in heaven, but on the off chance I am wrong I sure as hell (hihi) don't want it to be the same heaven people went to 2000 years ago. There better be boobs, snacks and videogames in mine, if you catch my drift.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's part of 'his' heaven. As in it's what he wanted to see. Now as I said I don't believe in heaven, but on the off chance I am wrong I sure as hell (hihi) don't want it to be the same heaven people went to 2000 years ago. There better be boobs, snacks and videogames in mine, if you catch my drift.

Agreed.

Aside from that, it was just a really moving video.