User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Too lazy to link anything since I'm using my touch, but there are studies out there that show people who are not religious or less religious than the average tend to have more freedom judging things objectively, have a higher reading and writing level, and an overall improvement to their intelligence. So all this is a nice trade for ETERNITY IN HELLLLLL!!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Kraska View Post
    What?
    to become consciously awake to spirit, your responses would be different.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kraska View Post
    I just wanted to know how exactlly does Atheism help you in your life? I mean how does it make you feel better to belive there is no God?

This is not meant to insult anybody but I'm just facinated about how some people can live without any kind of faith.
    WAIT!!!! Where does not believing in god mean you have no faith? I am confused sometimes why people think that GOD is the only thing people can have faith in. I have faith in myself, I have faith in people around me, I have a ton of faith...I have yet to find a reason to put my faith in god. Doesnt mean I dont believe there isnt a god. /*afterthought...dont you love all those negatives...LMAO */

I am confused how people can put so much faith into a single thing...its like putting all your eggs in one basket. Not really though...I dont even think about that kind of stuff. I live life and put my faith in those around me...some hold up, others dont. Its part of learning who people are.

My best friend is religious, we tend to follow the same practices in life, we tend to abide by the same value system, everything. The difference is that she lets things go to God or Jesus...I just let things go.

Honestly, I dont need to "know". Things just are...thats life. You deal with it....period.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

so many lost folk, religious to atheist alike.

ah well. it is a strange illusion thy physical matrix decrees of spirit. more so considering the illusion that is propogated, whence thou fever breaks down into moments of flurry.

flushed are thee in municiple waste of constraint, confalgrance perchance earthen tied to mortality grove.

oh how destructive mortality consciousness creates thy hologram of impregnated ideas. such fast steel withdrawn and drawn alike into chasems that bind ropes and rods and bindings as sturdy as life.

perhaps ledgers of life are such creatures that ledgers spirit knows beyond dimensional realms. a dimensional matrix unto thy self constructed of the mind thus spake ego personality, with duality death is alive, death is asunder, death is quickening.

harken cries temporal visors who art not visors of temporal design. entreaty eternity in milanry of fire, brimstones burn not damnations reavers.

hahaha, would'st though proofes be virginal, like sigal emblems tatooed in graven space of etherial kind. whosoever understood beyohd thy door of flavour. how rich thy door truely is, spirit speaks to thy soul in quivering enthusiasm.

thy graces of lorded inner sparks in distorted perversion. who shall pass thy testaments veiled from eyes and ears and lips and flesh. art thou guardians a deathly palour of pale as hungery madness weakens mindedness unto thee. perchase thinning fibers of ale, lest rays of sunshine pour down upon thy face. circumstances beckon beastly maws, evocative, craven as large as beliefs and minds.

oh lordy how does one overcome overwhealming masks that blind, drapped within a textures of personal nightmares. a rabid fever of a kind that climaxes into impetus of indulgance in all that is and all that is is nought more than illusion, perhaps millions and millions of illusions woven into thy fabric of time.

a pretty damn good one, sensorial minds would have you.

sages anew forgotten their divine spark, a divine spark that speaketh unto thy name in tremulous anticipation of a longing, deeper than summer rain. deeper than autum winters, deeper than, for posterities sake. energy is amusing no!

who is a foxy, noxy, moxy. who is a boxy, loxy, toxy.

tis a jesters corner crooning for supper. hunger rumbles thy sensless, chatter growels unquenched, emotions prowel restlessly, minds hounorifically flop investment in temerity.

a makers delirium trumphets amidsts doors, doors trained and anchored, steeling programmed memories as cellular as pastures graze. scents dejavu seasoned to tender aromas, gently like a lovers ambrosia of life.

perhaps lovers reunite, dreamers remember, sleepers awaken, quixotica.

heheh. amused.

a penchant to arms.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

as baffeling as ever i c.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Hrm. Okay.

If you believe Peguy represents G, can you provide an example of an individual that represents B to you, for the sake of comparison?

^Let this scale represent religious individuals sorted by degree of open- to close-mindedness by your standards.
    I would guess that B is very closed-minded. How about YLJ?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There was no Big Bang. There was no explosion. Galaxies are not exploding away from each other, rather space is expanding, and expanding at an accelerating rate.
    Indeed, there was no explosion. According to theory it was a rapid expansion of energy.

The Accelerating Expansion of Space

Quote Originally Posted by Jack427 View Post
    Indeed, there was no explosion. According to theory it was a rapid expansion of energy.
    The recent Noble Prize for Physics was won by a Canberran who discovered that not matter nor energy is expanding, but rather space is expanding at an accelerating rate.

And interestingly, neither matter nor energy can move or expand at faster than the speed of light, but space can expand faster than the speed of light. And indeed space is already expanding at faster than the speed of light and so we are surrounded by an event horizon beyond which we cannot see, ever.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

You don't have to read what I write SmileyMan.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The recent Noble Prize for Physics was won by a Canberran who discovered that not matter nor energy is expanding, but rather space is expanding at an accelerating rate.

And interestingly, neither matter nor energy can move or expand at faster than the speed of light, but space can expand faster than the speed of light. And indeed space is already expanding at faster than the speed of light and so we are surrounded by an event horizon beyond which we cannot see, ever.
    they gave a noble prize to an aussie for that ? Thought this was made clear already by Einstein and Hawking, who discovered the black hole entropy.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]