• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Devil/Satan Worshipers

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your views, options about the devil/Satan worshipers? Do you know anybody like that? Are you a devil worshiper? Just curious.

Backstory: Today at my youth group meetings there was a girl who was dating a boy just because he was hot, and it surprised me that she still dated him even after she knew he worshiped the devil. (Most of the kids live in a ghetto environment, so they have it pretty rough.)

She even believed in god and everything, and she's only dating him because he's cute/hot. He wouldn't come to the youth group thing, I'm glad that he didn't, but them I kind of wanted to meet to find out what he was like, and maybe see if we could talk to him about it, the girl said he wouldn't tell her why he worshiped the devil or anything.

kind of suspicious, I think.

Girl needs to make a decision. By dating him, she's approving of his lifestyle.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, he's obviously just preparing her for a black mass sacrifice. Totally agree.

I said nothing of the sort. All ideas mean something, whether they're of equal danger or not. So what's your actual point?

Lark

I said nothing of the sort. All ideas mean something, whether they're of equal danger or not. So what's your actual point?

Well I will say it, we need less Christian (presumably) virgins (presumably) being carried off by Satanists who put on make up like The Crow and sacrifice them to some big goat from the old religion before Yaj's son came and brought the plan for the good life in person with him.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I will say it, we need less Christian (presumably) virgins (presumably) being carried off by Satanists who put on make up like The Crow and sacrifice them to some big goat from the old religion before Yaj's son came and brought the plan for the good life in person with him.

So you don't have one. Good to know.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To hell with satanists.
Nice pun. Anyway, maybe I misunderstood you, I'm not sure. I thought you were trying to mock me for saying that people should take their associations seriously.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Can you elaborate on this?

Lark

Can you elaborate on this?

sym_no_devil-1.jpg