5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    That would be one interpretation.

There are others.
    You are talking like an INTP!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I will be reading your posts here, who knows, maybe I can learn something new.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Smile Victor and Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Wait, we need Sim and Victor. Lol.
    I was talking to Sim the other day and he said I shouldn't have put Jaguar on Ignore. Talk to him as an equal, said Sim, the same way you talk to me.

Oo! Oo! I dunno, I said.

Just talk to him nicely about astrology, said Sim.

Astrology! Astrology!, I said. Yes, astrology, said Sim, just do your best.

Well, astrology is the ur-religion. Astrology is the mother of all religions. All religions are based on astrology. And by showing respect for astrology, we are showing respect for our mother.

In fact, I went on to say, to understand religion, it is necessary to understand astrology first.

What a wonderful slogan, said Sim, "Astrology First".

And you see, said Sim, it's not that hard, is it Victor?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Just talk to him nicely about astrology, said Sim.
    Astrology! Astrology!, I said. Yes, astrology, said Sim, just do your best.
    Sim doesn't even talk like that, Victor. Man, you're a character. Lol.

Sim and Jaguar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Sim doesn't even talk like that, Victor. Man, you're a character. Lol.
    I am miffed you would describe me as a character, Jaguar. And anyway, Sim has taken me as a role model and he is even starting to talk like me.

I took his advice and spoke to you as an equal, but I can't help feeling I have made a mistake. But I don't blame you, I blame Sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I am miffed you would describe me as a character, Jaguar. And anyway, Sim has taken me as a role model and he is even starting to talk like me.

I took his advice and spoke to you as an equal, but I can't help feeling I have made a mistake. But I don't blame you, I blame Sim.
    Victor, I could say you smell like coffee and you'd find a way to be "miffed."

My family loves astrology and had my birth chart done when I was a baby. After they got a hold of the results, they promptly put the horoscope away and refused to tell me a word about it, which makes me believe that I am, in fact, the Second Coming.

What do you think? Should I be thinking about rapturing away God's elect any time soon? *

---
    * I really hope I don't go to hell for this.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    What do you think?

You do have a very positive birth chart.

The second most positive I've seen.

I noticed it just by looking at the picture (birth/natal wheel, or something like that).

You've got this large system of trines and conjunctions (the blue lines), which are the two most positive aspects.

You have Mars conjunct Jupiter, which is in trine with Venus conjunct Pluto.

Oh, and look, I didn't even look at your specific aspect values, but Mars conjunct Jupiter is your most positive one.

In fact, it might be the most positive aspect I've seen of any chart I've looked at (which doesn't surprise me).

These are two major planets, and if you understand their archetypes, and what it means to have them in conjunction...

Two planets in conjunction (the most positive aspect in astrology) means those two planets work, well, in conjunction, with one another...

A conjunction exists when, at the moment of your birth, two planets were right next to each other in the sky.

You can imagine why this would seem rather significant to our ancient ancestors.

Mars is an archetype of energy and vitality; Jupiter is an archetype of expansivesness and success (and a little immaturity -- like mythical Zeus).

Here's what happens when you put the two together in a conjunction:

Mars conjunct Jupiter

Harmonious Mars/Jupiter aspects are a marker of worldly comfort and financial success. The conjunction indicates a person who is energetic, resourceful, frank, outspoken, pioneering, and adventurous. There is often executive ability and an entrepreneurial attitude toward business ventures. You stand up for your beliefs and would be a formidable opponent in any kind of battle or competition. The energy of Mars combines with the expansiveness of Jupiter to increase your enthusiasm, liveliness, and optimism. You probably enjoy travel, flying, the outdoors, competitive sports, vigorous exercise, and other Jupiter-ruled pursuits. Often there is an interest in philosophical, legal, religious, scientific, or political matters.

You enjoy learning about something and then spreading the word to others. This can lead to success in broadcasting, teaching, the travel industry, promoting, propaganda, publicity, advertising, or Internet related businesses. You like to display your talent before others. There may also be talent for Mars-ruled occupations that require courage, energy and risk-taking (e.g., police, military, etc.), or that involve the use of fire, explosives, weapons, or instruments that penetrate the body (e.g., surgery, acupuncture, etc.). If this conjunction forms stressful aspects, there may be problems with impulsive or addictive behavior.

Alternate, short interpretations: You have a positive, "can-do" attitude and tackle life's challenges with relish. You are self-confident and have a strong will to succeed, to see how much you can do and how far you can go. No matter what you accomplish, you do not rest on your laurels. You want to keep on going, to do even bigger things. You are forward-looking, enterprising, and enthusiastic about new projects. You are not happy in situations that do not offer you challenges and the potential for growth and expansion in the future - no matter how secure or satisfactory they may be in other respects. You enjoy competition, but you compete mostly with yourself, to see how much of your vision and potential you can really achieve. You make a good leader, inspiring courage and confidence in others. You usually enjoy good health and high vitality.
    If you were to give me your actual birth info or send me your profile, I could paste the actual description from your profile; this is a more generic one from the same website.

Sometimes the descriptions in the actual profiles have a quick summary at the end, that sums everything up nicely.

(I don't want to be invasive, though, if you don't want me to have that info.)

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Oh, you know what, I just noticed a little more from your chart.

So that Mars conjunct Jupiter is not only in trine (the second most positive aspect) with Venus conjunct Pluto.

It's also square (the second most negative aspect) with a large system: Saturn conjunct Midheaven conjunct Mercury.

That yields a number of negative (i.e., challenging) aspects in your profile, but they are still rather small.

Your more negative aspects come from Sun opposition Moon, and Uranus opposition Moon.

I'll get back to your (and Saturned's) chart in a little while.

omg i ran so many astrology reports on jock and i.
    compatibility, soul mates, and all sorts of other creepy
    stuff. so much fun to read! i want to go buy more now.

mmhmm Aspect jock Orb/Value
    Sun Conjunction Venus 4.11 186
    Sun Trine Jupiter 0.17 132
    Moon Conjunction Mercury 2.46 231
    Moon Conjunction Pluto 1.09 118
    Mercury Conjunction Mercury 1.53 87
    Mercury Conjunction Pluto 0.16 120
    Venus Conjunction Sun 4.26 178
    Mars Conjunction Uranus 0.12 121
    Mars Square Ascendant 1.53 -100
    Jupiter Sextile Moon 0.53 94
    Jupiter Trine Mars 2.57 55