User Tag List

First 2432333435 Last

And mine. @Wind Up Rex

(Do you regret your generous offer yet? )

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Never.

I'll start doing interpretations tonight, and will try to get to everyone no later than Sun. If anyone else wants a reading, then shoot it to me sooner than later.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

@Wind Up Rex

Because you offered a long time ago and I forgot about it

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

Someone was talking about Astromatrix in Vent, so I had a look-see. It looks very interesting. I've never seen these detailed astrology profiles before. Here's my Personality Image Matrix from Astromatrix. (Of course, Selfishness is at the top.)

This is my natal chart from Cafe Astrology. So lopsided. It isn't pretty.

Astromatrix shows no planets for the air element. Is that supposed to mean anything?

@Wind Up Rex
    In a case you'll have some time and energy could you look at my natal chart? I am really interested in your interpretation .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    @Wind Up Rex

Here's another:

I don't know much about astrology, but I'm interested in learning.
    (I had this whole thing written out and half of it got deleted. I'm gonna do my best to reproduce what I saw originally.)

What stands out immediately about your chart is the stellium of most of your personal planets between your Scorpio ruled 8th house and Sag ruled 9th house. Your chart is governed by Pluto, meaning that things like power, sex death and transformation are key themes in your life. You're a person of intense ideals and passions, although you may tend to take a more esoteric/cerebral/philosophical approach to many of these themes as a native sun in sagittarius. Nonetheless, there's a lot of fire and intense idealism that's indicated by the placement of your stellium.

As sort of a counter balance to that are the two squares that I mentioned in your chart to Saturn and Mars respectively. Saturn is an interesting planet in that it has sort of a bad rep in astrology, or is at least somewhat misunderstood. Traditionally called one of the "malefic" planets, whenever Saturn is in aspect to another planet, it has a restricting effect. Saturn is astrologies stern dad that tells you that you can't have what you want in life without doing the real work to attain that thing. The impact is that the other aspected planet is more self-conscious in its expression. Because Saturn is square your Sun, Moon, Mercury Jupiter, Pluto stellium, this innately powerful person that I described before may often feel somewhat undercut or less than than they might be otherwise. Squares imply conflict and tension. The structure of this one says on the one hand that you have these deep passions and convictions, but on the other you may feel unworthy of living out those dreams. Adding to this is the other square with Mars, which governs passion, drive, motivation and ambition, which suggests that for all you may have these ideals, you frequently lack the will to act them out, or the will to act on your passions may only come in irregular spurts

Handling squares is not easy, but not impossible. Squares are internally created, and generally speaking are most difficult to handle when we are young and are still getting used to how to handle the energies involved. In psychological terms, they'd be referred to as "complexes". The best way to handle them is to find common ground between the two entities involved. In the case of the Saturn square, the rules are pretty simple: if you're passionate about something, do you have the material means to actualize your vision? If and when you do, Saturn won't have much to say about what happens next. On the other hand, if you're getting so caught up in the minutia and lose the passion, then you've got to do what you can to re-stoak the flame of the stellium. Handling the Mars square iwould be something more along the lines of knowing how to act deliberately rather than impulsively, doing what you can to make sure that your actions are in line with your ideals and not self-sabotaging them.

Since Mars and Saturn are in opposition, it's appropriate to think of these three points as a kind of system: passion (stellium), pragmatism (saturn) and action (mars). If you can get those three things to line up, you'll be the dynamo that your chart says you have the potential to be.

Hope this was helpful!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    @Wind Up Rex

Anything strike you?
    Vasi, since I did your interpretation on Vent earlier do you want me to reproduce it here? Or are you happy with the reading I did earlier?

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Wind Up Rex

Thanks This was definitely helpful and I'll try to incorporate this information moving forward.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Vasi, since I did your interpretation on Vent earlier do you want me to reproduce it here? Or are you happy with the reading I did earlier?
    Thank you so and no, unless something is missing here.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 04-30-2014 at 03:45 PM.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

@Wind Up Rex Could you take a look at mine whenever you have time?