User Tag List

First 172526272829 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I like this Astromatrix thing. Thanks for posting!

For anyone interested, here's mine:

Our birthdays must be really close together. We share 13 aspects, sun sign and ascendant.

Funny how I have 4 meek aspects coupled with 5 assertive and aggressive aspects*. I'm also a natural peacemaker and cantankerous dominator.

* = I have two of The annihilator, which apparently is passive when my conditioning clashes mildly with my intensity, and belligerent when my assertion clashes strongly with my intensity.

Regardless of all conflicting aspects, I think it's cool how well Sagittarius aligns with E7 and that a lot of aspects in my chart relates to E8, since 7w8 is my self typing.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    Our birthdays must be really close together. We share 13 aspects, sun sign and ascendant.

Funny how I have 4 meek aspects coupled with 5 assertive and aggressive aspects*. I'm also a natural peacemaker and cantankerous dominator.

* = I have two of The annihilator, which apparently is passive when my conditioning clashes mildly with my intensity, and belligerent when my assertion clashes strongly with my intensity.

Regardless of all conflicting aspects, I think it's cool how well Sagittarius aligns with E7 and that a lot of aspects in my chart relates to E8, since 7w8 is my self typing.
    I self-type as 3w4, and my birthday is on December 6.

I'm sad to say that Sagittarius doesn't really align with my enneagram.

I relate to Virgo Ascendant quite a bit though!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Super cool to see everyone's image matrix!

No two yet have quite looked alike (although some have looked a little more alike than others).

Has anyone noticed the one most common (non-generational) aspect?

It's very fitting when you consider where we are...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

And even the generational aspect, is interesting, when you consider where we are...

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

self-exploration?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Super cool to see everyone's image matrix!

No two yet have quite looked alike (although some have looked a little more alike than others).

Has anyone noticed the one most common (non-generational) aspect?

It's very fitting when you consider where we are...
    I lack mental focus. I'M SPECIAL.

There's a broken image link in my chart so I'm not going to post it until I've photoshopped something acceptable into the space because it's ugly otherwise.

They also left out one of my "extreme" aspects. I'M GOING TO PHOTOSHOP THAT IN TOO.

/perfectionist about lame things

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    self-exploration?
    That's actually a generational aspect -- Neptune Sextile Pluto -- that's been around since the 1940s.

You can kind of think of that as a historical epoch, in which, globally, Self-Exploration would be a major theme.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I lack mental focus. I'M SPECIAL.

And, of course, Senza got it.

This non-generational aspect has been showing up disproportionately in people's charts:

There's a broken image link in my chart so I'm not going to post it until I've photoshopped something acceptable into the space because it's ugly otherwise.
    Yeah, it's a little bit annoying.

I'm actually in contact with the owner of the site, and he asked me to make recommendations to him as to how it could be improved.

They also left out one of my "extreme" aspects. I'M GOING TO PHOTOSHOP THAT IN TOO.

/perfectionist about lame things

Yeah, I noticed that one of them -- "The Go-Getter" -- that they'd put in just a few weeks ago, for whatever reason, they're not putting in my image matrix now. It does show up, however, in the charts tab, where every aspect is included under its relevant planets' columns.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I self-type as 3w4, and my birthday is on December 6.

I'm sad to say that Sagittarius doesn't really align with my enneagram.

I relate to Virgo Ascendant quite a bit though!
    Mine's on Dec 21. Only about two weeks apart, but still, more than half of our aspects where the same. Considering I had one less aspect on my matrix just by altering my time of birth by 2 minutes, I expected a way smaller gap.

Do you also have Moon in Leo? Reads as a 3-ish personality, with a bit of 8 and sx.

Virgo Ascendant is probably what I relate to the least. My manner isn't reserved, at least not by default. Standoffish, yes, at times, but not as outwardly cold or "quietly charming" as they're described.

Though I don't know to what extent the ascendant colors your personality. Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Leo are both extraverted, expressive and warm, and if those are more dominant forces in your personality they could possibly override the impact of the ascendant...

... Aah fuck it, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just shamelessly entertained reading all these charts and descriptions.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My astromatrix... the 'reading' was actually kinda different once I got the exact time for dob rather than guessing 1.5 hrs off.

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

does this stuff still work to pick up girls? I heard it was big last century.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.