First 3111213141523 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    anyone good at synastry?
    Nah, but I'm pretty decent at arithmetic, and your homeboy's violating the divide by 2, plus 7 rule...

Not a favorable sign...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Nah, but I'm pretty decent at arithmetic, and your homeboy's violating the divide by 2, plus 7 rule...

Not a favorable sign...
    i know, but only by half a year so i made an exception. plus his birthday's the day after mine! how could i pass that up?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i know, but only by half a year so i made an exception. plus his birthday's the day after mine! how could i pass that up?
    You NEVER violate the divide by 2, plus 7 rule!

You must wait two years, no sex involved, before dating this man.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Default Chana's Synastry Chart w/ Scumbag Mike

The Synastry Chart

Inter-planetary aspects

The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts: especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual and spiritual levels.

179 Hana Conjunction Mike Mercury - Mars

Positive aspect: They stimulate each other to be more creative and expressive. They learn a great deal from each other. They understand each other, like to discuss things with each other and undertake joint initiatives. Great intellectual understanding.

152 Hana Conjunction Mike Sun - Sun

Positive aspect: It's an excellent aspect for a union because neither has to explain to the other about his or her life goals and overall personality. The two people complement each other in basic ways. Although every relationship has its struggles and conflicts, this aspect helps strengthen your relationship because there is an overall understanding and you support one another at the end of the day.

-132 Hana Square Mike Sun - Uranus

Negative aspect: Here is an aspect that speaks against any long-term understanding. At the beginning, they will appreciate each other a lot, and will have pleasure in being together but, quite quickly, this life will become unbearable with disputes, conflicts and crying replacing love.

124 Hana Conjunction Mike Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship. It inspires the imagination, and there is a magical feeling of acceptance. There is much devotion here, especially on the part of the Moon person. Spiritual tenderness and romantic warmth between them. Their relationship encourages imagination in both people. This stems from an underlying acceptance of each other, which translates into the feeling that they are free to express their spiritual, imaginative sides without fear in each other's presence. Unconditional love, which is very rare in romantic partnerships.

-121 Hana Square Mike Sun - Neptune

Negative aspect: The Sun will probably suffer in this relationship. Neptune may deceive the other, lie, will promise a fantastic future that only exists in the imagination. Neptune will not be able to live up to these dreams.

112 Hana Trine Mike Moon - Venus

Positive aspect: They get on together very well, be it on the intellectual or the emotional level. They love to be together and appreciate each other's company.

-97 Hana Square Mike Jupiter - Saturn

Negative aspect: Difficult relationship as a couple, the two being too different even to complement each other.

89 Hana Conjunction Mike Moon - Uranus

Positive aspect: They will be very attracted to each other. They will have a life together that will be far from monotonous, sometimes quite out of the ordinary, thanks to Uranus. A life certainly full of surprises and not always agreeable for one of the two.

79 Hana Conjunction Mike Venus - Venus

Positive aspect: Complete respect for each other's romantic style. They don't easily offend each other and instinctively understand what makes the other person happy. Conflicts arise, but they are generally smoothed over with ease, as there is good will between them. Very good aspect for a successful union. Love, gaiety, understanding.

78 Hana Trine Mike Mercury - Neptune

Positive aspect: Good spiritual understanding.

74 Hana Conjunction Mike Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication. It is so easy to get the ideas flowing. Great mental energy between the two. They respect each other's minds.

72 Hana Sextile Mike Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: A life together in which each will desire the other and satisfy each other's sexual needs. As neither is frustrated, the couple will develop in a pleasant atmosphere. They will do great things together.

69 Hana Trine Mike Sun - Jupiter

Positive aspect: Here is a couple you like to be with. They are charming, agreeable and know how to entertain their friends generously and warmly. They go well together, and love each other in a discrete and sincere way, and appreciate the joys of life together.

-69 Hana Opposition Mike Mercury - Pluto

Negative aspect: A tendency to want to direct the partner's thoughts and ideas. Reading too much into what is said and what is not said. The Mercury person doesn't feel free to express his or her ideas, feels stifled intellectually by the Pluto person.

67 Hana Trine Mike Mars - Saturn

Positive aspect: A life together with few problems, love will develop into friendship, they will understand each other and go well together. It can be a little routine at times, and there is some self-consciousness with each other.

An indication that they will both be faithful.

-62 Hana Opposition Mike Venus - Pluto

Negative aspect: A very strong passion but destructive, to be avoided if at all possible. Jealousy, possessiveness, and resentment are very possible. If the relationship ends, it is difficult to remain friends, as one person feels burned.

-56 Hana Opposition Mike Mercury - Saturn

Negative aspect: Mercury will find it difficult to tolerate Saturn because Saturn seems to be critical of Mercury's ideas. Mercury complains that Saturn is too practical and unimaginative.

-53 Hana Opposition Mike Mars - Neptune

Negative aspect: It's too easy for this relationship to end up becoming manipulative and frustrating. You may find that you have a hard time accomplishing much on a practical level when you are together, because you tend to enjoy spending leisure time together.

46 Hana Sextile Mike Moon - Pluto

Positive aspect: An uncontrollable great passion which might be a nuisance, as it sometimes lacks thought or control. Jealousy, possessiveness, absolute need of the other's presence 24 hours out of 24 can be issues. However, when trust is in place, they both will appreciate that their relationship is growth-oriented and far from a lifeless routine. Their feelings for each other evolve over time, and they learn from each other on an emotional level at every twist and turn. This fact is a treasure. The love they share is transforming in nature, so that they both feel renewed - almost like they are "new" people - through the relationship.

44 Hana Trine Mike Mars - Pluto

Positive aspect: Enormous physical passion. The sexual attraction is intense and insistent. They want to be around each other as much as possible. Their sexual relationship evolves with time, instead of dissolves.

37 Hana Trine Mike Venus - Neptune

Positive aspect: Favorable union, they have the same artistic tastes in common, their life will sometimes be full of fantasy.

FigerPuppet

Think of all the useful things you could have learned in the same time that you have spent reading about astrology.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I really didn't spend that much time on it.

And, frankly, I consider the time that I did invest as time well spent.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Chana, are you in that relationship or just contemplating it?

MBTI
    ENTP

Bro, where is my Astrology thingy at?
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Chana, are you in that relationship or just contemplating it?
    in it, but it's not serious at this point. i've only known him a little over 2 months.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I just accurately guessed a celebrity's sun sign for the second time this week...

I'd never attempted to do this before...

1/144