• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does Hell exist?

Does Hell exist?

• Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 43 72.9%

• Total voters

KDude

Yes, Hell exists. You know what else exists?!?!

Chupecabra.

I'm not kidding.

La Chusa chased me once in the night, and I onced trashed the house of a real life hedge witch, but I never ran into a Chupecabra. I'll take your word for it though.

T

ThatGirl

I had a family member become confronted by Satan in the forum of half man, half donkey. Apparently he ran so fast and injured his knee. Walked with a limp ever since. I mean.....the man HAD the limp!

S

Sniffles

Irrefutable concrete proof that Hell does indeed exist!
[youtube="80oIBgMJ4B8"]Hell does exist![/youtube]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
To me it seems ridiculous that if God's character/essence/very being is "morality" and what is good/just, and God is essentially in some way within everything that exists, that there can still exist evil/immorality. God is supposed to be the antithesis of darkness so how can darkness exist, unless there are places where God can't exist? Either God isn't all powerful, or he isn't all "good" as we conventionally define the term.

...or the ability for us to wrap our minds around whatever the fuck kind of character God has is impossible and beyond our ability to reason.

If there's a god out there, he sure is an asshole that makes it hard for us little guys.

Mole

Permabanned
Where did all the babies go?

Do you believe in the presence of demons, demonic things, and/or the devil?

Do you believe that hell (aka the lake of fire) exists?

Limbo existed for thousands of years. But recently it has been abolished. Limbo, as you know, is where unbaptised babies went when they died.

But what I want to know is - where did all the babies go?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Limbo existed for thousands of years. But recently it has been abolished. Limbo, as you know, is where unbaptised babies went when they died.

But what I want to know is - where did all the babies go?
Cast into a sea of holy water, to drown.

wildflower

i wrote a response to magic p. and the flying spaghetti monster ate it so i'll leave you with this thought:

hell is a cosmic "time out" ;)

Lark

You'll notice I expanded on that statement. Common courtesy dictates you do the same.

I didnt read what you had expanded upon not after you stated "I'm not seeing any double standard", which was your central point, the rest of it was supportive rationalisation, which I didnt need to read. What does common courtesy have to say about your original post in the thread?

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I didnt read what you had expanded upon not after you stated "I'm not seeing any double standard", which was your central point, the rest of it was supportive rationalisation, which I didnt need to read. What does common courtesy have to say about your original post in the thread?

Ah, my mistake, I came here expecting rational conversation. I'm actually curious what double standards you see in my post (if you don't educate me, I'll never know). A lack of response tells me you're just saying words and don't really have an answer. I was stating my opinion, which is the entire point of this, right? Trying to get to the bottom of the issue? I'm not going to apologize for profanity. A literal interpretation of hell has absolutely no logical bearing, so it is stupid shit. That is the definition of stupid shit.

Lark

Ah, my mistake, I came here expecting rational conversation. I'm actually curious what double standards you see in my post (if you don't educate me, I'll never know). A lack of response tells me you're just saying words and don't really have an answer. I was stating my opinion, which is the entire point of this, right? Trying to get to the bottom of the issue? I'm not going to apologize for profanity. A literal interpretation of hell has absolutely no logical bearing, so it is stupid shit. That is the definition of stupid shit.

I'm afraid you're going to have to look to validate yourself and your opinions elsewhere because I'm done responding to these kind of insults.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm afraid you're going to have to look to validate yourself and your opinions elsewhere because I'm done responding to these kind of insults.

If you don't defend your opinion with logic, then your opinion is worthless.