User Tag List

First 123 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I've never felt that way I dont think, I've definitely not felt that way when I was a teenager or younger and while I'll confess that getting older does present its own challenges to being happy (and I dont think I'm that old), at least in the same ways that you where when you where young, I've still not felt that way.

One thing I would say is why do you suppose you should be happy or need to be happy? What is happiness? Its all too elusive and I think the normal state of being is striving for something, happiness is a kind of unintended consequence, and being miserable is surely preferable to nothingness.

I've become so attached to my peers at school because it is my comfort zone and i don't want to leave it....it's all i got. I don't want to leave my friends behind and shit. The tunnel has no light at the end.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    Are you a guy? Cause i'm a guy.

I feel like it's no use carrying on when all there is is disappointment. I'm 18 and i have not done much with my life and this is my last year at school and it's looking like i'm going be a big failure. I feel like i give a lot to my friends but i don't get enough back like if i'm gone it's nothing. Sick of not having what i want. 18 and i haven't ever kissed a girl, no trophy's to put on my wall, no pictures to look to as memories when your childhood is meant to be the best years of your life. Even the smallest of things like the way my family is, i dnt even know my fkn MBTI yet and i've been searching for like 6 months. It's like a never ending circle of pain.
    I've been there. I wish I could tell you it gets better..but in my experience it doesn't. I guess I'm sorry, though not really..
    Maybe the only thing I could tell you is that you get used to it...and you learn to deal with it better. It becomes pretty apparent how to cope with crippling situations when you can't be afford to be crippled.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Can you masturbate? Masturbating releases endorphins and makes you happy. :>
    So that is my source of optimism? :O
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The first american spelling I've learnt was: "Sometimes you are the dog and sometimes you are the hydrant."

Everybody feels the same about life like you do, sometimes its unbelievably cool and sometimes it unbelieveably sucks; if you throw it away now, you will never now what you have missed later.

If it is of any comfort to you, when I was 18 my situation wasnt very different from yours and I had exactly your thoughts and I have managed nevertheless. You always manage, if you never stop trieing thats the whole secret
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

What is it you want to do with your life? What keeps you from doing that?

I've been making a lot of post about it.....i want to become hyper observant like Patrick Jane or Shawn Spencer i wanna be able to read people, make accurate deductions......well thats what i want with my life and i don't wanna just be good at it, i wanna be exceptionally good but i think you need to be naturally talented at it which i don't think i am.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Illmatic View Post
    I've been making a lot of post about it.....i want to become hyper observant like Patrick Jane or Shawn Spencer i wanna be able to read people, make accurate deductions......well thats what i want with my life and i don't wanna just be good at it, i wanna be exceptionally good but i think you need to be naturally talented at it which i don't think i am.
    Talent is less important than practice.

One of my friends said that I nay be acting like this for sympathy and attention and I keep on thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about it.

Sorry to resurrect this thread but my depression has kicked in major again. Need some place to vent my friends are all sick of me and they don't wanna talk....i feel like whenever they have problems they can talk but when i have it they never want to talk maybe it's because of the consistency of me being depressed. I might kill myself one of these days, just sick of it all. Been depressed for three straight years and shit never gets better. It's like for every sunny day another five gloomy days follow. Fuck this. I hate it.