• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Those are two separate things regardless of whether anyone has a low IQ. :huh:

That's true. And I never claimed that Victor doesn't have personal issues with his mom/women. In fact, in an earlier post, I reiterated the strong possibility that he fears many groups of people, including women, though not necessarily all women. Fear is quite the personal issue.

So... yeah. Good job. Or something.

The reason why I said "if you have a low IQ" is that a person who is less intelligent may not even view it as two separate issues and would simply hate all women because of personal issues with mom or ex-wife or whatever, where as our friend Victor is smart enough to separate the two things.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, I'm sick of qualifying everything.

Yea, that's why I stopped giving opinions. Sometimes they are based on a world of knowledge I gathered along the way, and it's too hard to explain to someone where I came up with that answer. It's too damn complicated to show someone else, so it ends up just being one big fucking poopscrew, especially since sometimes I don't even remember all the steps I used to draw the conclusion. It just ends up confusing the other person, and probably making them think I am wrong or full of it. Alot of my conclusions are based on my own reasoning, and they aren't going to see it anyway.

It does seem that some people come up with the same answers, regardless.

I am not a teacher.

Actually, the intp my S.O. works with is alot like me in this respect. He will come up with an answer, and later, he will have to go back and rework something, but he can't remember how he drew that conclusion, because it was a complicated path he took. lol......

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
(Also, Marm, what makes you think Vic is Fi? I could see Ti in his writing, I think...)

I've already explained in detail why I think Victor is ISFP, and then INFP if not ISFP.

Ti doesn't seem likely at all, he's very much on personal Fi moral missions.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, but we've graduated to paedophilia and alcoholism since then.

Keep up!

Yeah I have to agree with you now. Of course, I think we've actually been on the same side the entire thread, aside from your snide derision of my analysis of Victor as ISFP and so forth.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Marmie and Salome, please read my clarifying post.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The reason why I said "if you have a low IQ" is that a person who is less intelligent may not even view it as two separate issues and would simply hate all women because of personal issues with mom or ex-wife or whatever, where as our friend Victor is smart enough to separate the two things.

If he is, it's only very recently. My review of his posts doesn't indicate that at all. I'd love for you to show me what you're talking about.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've already explained in detail why I think Victor is ISFP, and then INFP if not ISFP.

Do you really think he's emotional enough to be isfp or infp? He seems too authoritarian and non-emotional to me, to be typed as isfp or infp. Those two types don't seem to be nearly as rigid as Victor, in my experiences. Victor seems to be very aware of authoritarian/bullying types of nuances, but non-emotional in his responses to them.

I would guess the way Victor is acting to be more of a hybrid lol......(I hate to admit it, but I'm thinking Hitler. I hope no one tells me I am defaming anyone's character for possibly having a thought that isn't puppy-dogs and rainbows about someone. Imagine that. Funny thing is, I'm sure that worse has probably been said about me in pm's on these very forums.)
Do you think you could be projecting your own personality and difficulties onto him, and seeing yourself in Victor, thereby feeling bad for him?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Agreed. Except take out "getting a bit". It passed into "weird" category a long time ago for me.

Also agree. Except take out "kinda", and agreed that some of mine are mean too. We probably agree on more than you think, actually. I was alot more like you before the world beat the shit out of me. :)

I enjoy flourishes, but I dislike hyperbole. ;) Also, yeah, I admit I'm kinda naive. :blush:

OK, I get it, he just kinda reminded me of some people I read in the academic setting, several of which are likely INTPs.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Has anyone just come out and asked Victor what his deal is? What his life story is, how old he is, where he picked up his style and what he's trying to accomplish here?

The answer is probably "yes", but it might be worth a go if it hasn't been attempted.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You are referring to this statement:
He's extremely influenced by Marshall McLuhan and he's been to a lot of group therapy and very likely substance abuse rehab.

There is no question that he's extremely influenced by Marshall McLuhan.
http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/sayings/

I should have said "I believe" or some other such modifier that he has been to group therapy and/or substance abuse rehab. He uses that vocabulary and is very attached to certain ideas phrased in certain ways.

I don't think anything wrong at all if someone has been to AA or group therapy. It was not my intent to say anything bad about him in that respect. I forget there's still stigma attached. What I wanted to say was, he is not an original genius. I can see where he gets many of his ideas. They are not original and don't reflect genius. That's not to say they are not worthy.

Ok, I'm sick of qualifying everything. Use your own judgment and I don't care anymore.

^ *childish*
My experience of Victor is someone who jumps up shouting slogans in the middle of an unrelated conversation. It won't sound like that to you if you haven't been exposed to the slogans, but I have, so I can tell you, it's not genius. He's well-versed in certain areas and he's repeating those ideas. He's extremely attached to those ideas above any other ideas. They don't appear to me as genius because I know where he got them.

Are ya with me now?

P.S. I never said anything ever about "sex offender." I don't know where you're getting that, but please don't attribute it to me! or show me where I said whatever led you to believe I think that.

That's exactly how I took your first post; I think the Fe/Fi thing might be accounting for the difference in interpretation here, rather than a lack of clarity. I forget there's a stigma attached to all that stuff, too, since I've experienced depression and anxiety and attach no negative judgments to therapy.

The sex offender idea came from mrcockburn's post, when she said she might not let her child ride in a van with Victor, but she wouldn't have said he had been an alcoholic or implied he had a mental disorder. I know she didn't literally mean she thought Victor was a pedophile, but the way that sentence came out, I'd agree with MacGuffin's assessment. I think saying you wouldn't trust your kid with him is far worse than saying he's probably been to AA. This is why I think there's some weird translation issue here.

EDIT: Here we go.

Would I let my 4 year old daughter get inside Victor's rusted VW van alone with him? Probably not. But assuming he's some chronic mental health/AA patient? My god. These speculations are just getting ridiculous. And specific books he's read? Is it unfathomable for people to have ideas of their own? :dont:

It's like two people who invent something independently - only the guy who makes it known first will be deemed original, even though in truth, their concepts were both original.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks, Tallulah. I really appreciate it.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's mr.cockburn for ya' .... hahaha

:harley::2ar15:

Mole

Permabanned
Group bullying, day after day, for 48 pages

I find it quite extraordinary that I remain the issue here, day after day, for 48 pages.

My character has been assassinaterd in the worst possible ways.

The sheer spite that has been directed at me is like a tsunami, and all without the moderators lifing a finger to stop it.

Normally victims of group bullying don't fight back, because fighting back only makes it worse. And also victims don't fight back because those in authority turn a blind eye.

And we have now substantial evidence that group bullying is immediately painful and does long term emotional damage.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find it quite extraordinary that I remain the issue here, day after day, for 48 pages.

My character has been assassinaterd in the worst possible ways.

The sheer spite that has been directed at me is like a tsunami, and all without the moderators lifing a finger to stop it.

Normally victims of group bullying don't fight back, because fighting back only makes it worse. And also victims don't fight back because those in authority turn a blind eye.

And we have now substantial evidence that group bullying is immediately painful and does long term emotional damage.

:thumbup: You go, Victor.

G

Glycerine

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KNwcPRjqU"]:)[/YOUTUBE]

I can see Victor's point but I also see why others would be taken aback by it.

Make up can used as an art form or it can help sexualize one's image.

Toddlers-and-tiaras.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
Libel

Has anyone just come out and asked Victor what his deal is? What his life story is, how old he is, where he picked up his style and what he's trying to accomplish here?

The very purpose of sustained and vicious group bullying is to intimidate the victim and shut the victim up.

And the vicious and sustained group bullying, aided by the moderators, has had the effect of shutting me up.

For 8,000 posts I have been remarkably open with you; and I have spoken to you from my deepest self but I have been so emotionally damaged by the group bullying, I find I am unable to speak to you from my deepest self at this time.

However I hope I am resiliant enough to recover and keep posting from my deep poetic self.

I would like to encourage the moderators to learn about the damage done by group bullying and stop group bullying on this site.

We have in Oz strong and balanced libel laws and I am sure the character assassination I have been subject to is actionable in an Australian Court.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The very purpose of sustained and vicious group bullying is to intimidate the victim and shut the victim up.

And the vicious and sustained group bullying, aided by the moderators, has had the effect of shutting me up.

For 8,000 posts I have been remarkably open with you; and I have spoken to you from my deepest self but I have been so emotionally damaged by the group bullying, I find I am unable to speak to you from my deepest self at this time.

However I hope I am resiliant enough to recover and keep posting from my deep poetic self.

I would like to encourage the moderators to learn about the damage done by group bullying and stop group bullying on this site.

We have in Oz strong and balanced libel laws and I am sure the character assassination I have been subject to is actionable in an Australian Court.

Unfortunately, no one lives there.

That means you, [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]!