• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Victor helps those who help themselves. That's why he gave you a brain!

(Wipes tears from my eyes.) I'm sure Victor has a reason for his no makeup law. Victor has a reason for everything.

rav3n

(Wipes tears from my eyes.) I'm sure Victor has a reason for his no makeup law. Victor has a reason for everything.
Which is why he came unto mankind as a burning bush and gave us the two commandments.

Thou shalt not makeup.
Thou shalt not rebutt my stances.

If either happens, my alert button wrath shall fall upon you!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. Yes, he is being reprimanded by the mods, in this thread. This whole thread started because he interrupted the makeup thread with this stuff, and supposedly, angered a few people. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....

hhaha...I didn't say you guys were evil, I said that I don't think Victor is evil.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hhaha...I didn't say you guys were evil, I said that I don't think Victor is evil.

LoL, I hope you don't think I'm evil hahaha.... :D
I actually knew what you were saying..... I meant that I didn't see why the truth about Vic would be interpreted as being "evil", that's all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
yeah...I suspect he might have Asperger's - that'd explain the monologues, pedanticism, and a lack of sense for "good timing" when it comes to his comments.

I still don't see him as the big bad wolf like a lot of people seem to.

And the makeup thread was just clannish anyway! Nobody would give me the secrets to sexy Asian hair. :ranting:

The secret to sexy Asian hair is being born with sexy Asian hair and taking good care of it. Even the bros keep a thick head of hair longer...did anyone notice JTG's hair? He's got great hair.

But yeah if your hair is blonde, it might be very fine, so I suggest volumizing shampoos balanced with occasional deep conditioning treatments, maybe even some spray shine, but not too much because then your hair will just look greasy if it's very fine.

I have Native American hair, apparently, a hair stylist told me this (and it must be true since I know for a fact I'm Cherokee on my maternal grandfather's side, and probably also to some degree on my dad's side, as he also had fairly dark coloring), and explained that this is why it takes my hair so, so, so long to dry. People have told me that they envied the straightness and shininess of my hair, but it's so flat, barely holds curl.

So we all have our hair issues. Some women would kill to be a natural blonde, so hey, don't be too bummed about your hair! Some women would think you're very lucky.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I think Mac's theory is half-right. I do see a bit of Fe vs. Fi here. Actually a lot. But it's not just his theories or posting style, or even the thread interruptions that upset people. If he started those threads and then interacted with those who challenged his ideas, his posting style would be fine. Annoying sometimes, but fine. It's the fact that every thread started by Victor turns into the same accusations of bullying, the same accusations of people not understanding, or being afraid to confront his ideas, the same accusations of turning against the prophet when he says something the masses don't want to hear, since they are so enamored of their current brainwashing by MBTI, the same portrayal of himself as a lone voice of reason in a sea of cruel and ignorant haters, etc., etc. THAT is why I have him on ignore. I've seen that show too many times, so 1) it's boring for me to watch over and over again, and 2) it drives me NUTS to watch someone experience the same phenomenon over and over and complain about it without altering his behavior in the slightest, to even SEE if he would get a different result. It drives me nuts to listen to a friend complain about being victimized without changing anything, and it drives me nuts when Victor does it.

[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION], I don't think anyone who is complaining about Victor's tactics lacks the intelligence to understand his ideas. Some of them are interesting; others are half-baked at best. They are, in essence, only conversation starters. But he's so in love with them as-is that he doesn't want to let the world sully them by having an actual conversation about them. There are interesting conversations to be had that could be sparked by his theories about MBTI or makeup or whatever, but he's not willing to open his mind to the possibility of amending them. The rest of the world understands that our theories are constantly being amended as new perspectives are added, perspectives we haven't thought about as we sit alone in our rooms. Victor seems to see these other perspectives as an attack on his pristine idea. To me, that renders a lot of his ideas fairly useless. He doesn't acknowledge, as would the rest of us, that there's room for error, and it doesn't mean the person who pointed it out is a fearful bully. You seem to be reacting to him the way he reacts to himself--do you really believe that people are reacting to him the way they do out of fear?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The way I see it...

The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

/stirsthepot

I believe there is some truth in this.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe there is some truth in this.

I don't want to attack Victor because I hate disruptions. I don't mind thread-jackings, and I've even argued in favor of them. I also couldn't care less if the forum gets sidetracked by Victor's posts..... for ME. It honestly doesn't bother me one iota. I try not to do it for others, because it bothers them.

And I'm Fe......

However, I'm not saying his ideas don't hold any truths on an individual basis. They could; they just don't for me.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The secret to sexy Asian hair is being born with sexy Asian hair and taking good care of it. Even the bros keep a thick head of hair longer...did anyone notice JTG's hair? He's got great hair.

But yeah if your hair is blonde, it might be very fine, so I suggest volumizing shampoos balanced with occasional deep conditioning treatments, maybe even some spray shine, but not too much because then your hair will just look greasy if it's very fine.

I have Native American hair, apparently, a hair stylist told me this (and it must be true since I know for a fact I'm Cherokee on my maternal grandfather's side, and probably also to some degree on my dad's side, as he also had fairly dark coloring), and explained that this is why it takes my hair so, so, so long to dry. People have told me that they envied the straightness and shininess of my hair, but it's so flat, barely holds curl.

So we all have our hair issues. Some women would kill to be a natural blonde, so hey, don't be too bummed about your hair! Some women would think you're very lucky.

My hair is naturally curly at the ends and around my harline, it drives me nuts!! And yeah, my hair is naturally a platinum/ash blonde, so people consider me "cute" and aadorable instead of a sexy sultry Cherokee! :ranting:

I thought your hair was auburn though. :blink: Pictures pwease? I want to gawk and get jealous! :D

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
Victor... what an interesting character this guy is :).

[MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION]: I think I'm starting to see what you are getting at, here. If you are truly one of the gifted in this world, then you must find yourself feeling an incredible amount of isolation. Not social isolation, exactly; or at least, that's not what is bothering you. When you feel as though you are set apart, it leads to both mental and emotional isolation, since a) you feel as though you need to constantly filter everything you say so that it can be understood by the people around you, leading to a dilution of your thoughts, and b) when you decide to confide in anyone about your inner emotional state, they react in a way that makes it quite clear that they don't understand, even (or especially) when they offer consolation or help. Even right now, the way I'm responding to you is not at all what you are looking for. Your search is not for admiration, acceptance, or sympathy. It's not even what most people consider understanding: you have no wish to be analyzed or comprehended by others. Your search is for belonging; you wish to find people who see the world as you do, who are mentally on the same wavelength and level as you are, and who will react to you in a way that will show that they do understand. In other words, because of the sense that the normal is unable to fully cater to or accept your true self, you wish to find a place where you can be both what you are, and accepted. Best of luck to you. You will need it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My hair is naturally curly at the ends and around my harline, it drives me nuts!! And yeah, my hair is naturally a platinum/ash blonde, so people consider me "cute" and aadorable instead of a sexy sultry Cherokee! :ranting:

I thought your hair was auburn though. :blink: Pictures pwease? I want to gawk and get jealous! :D

My hair is dark brown, but not as close to black as my grandfather's, my great-grandmother's, my dad's or my ExFP sister's...all of whom have/had darker skin than me as well. However, the texture of my hair is what is Native American, though my hair color is a little lighter.

You must have thought my hair was auburn maybe from when I used to color it? Some of the first pics I put on here I still had some color in my hair I think. There are natural redheads in my family so I guess I have blended pigmentation.

Mole

Permabanned
A Lie

Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....

A lie is now being told about me. This is a lie simply to assassinate my character. Accordingly I ask ICUP be permanently banned.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A lie is now being told about me. This is a lie simply to assassinate my character. Accordingly I ask ICUP be permanently banned.

Because I said someone accused you of sending nasty pm's to them? Dood, you are certifiable......

He took two different sentences from two different places, and strung them together, too. :laugh:

F

figsfiggyfigs

Oh [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION], you bring so much joy to my TypoC experience.

I hope we never lose you. :cry: