• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not upset, Salome. The only one who seems to be feeling a strong feeling is YOU: constant derision and anger.

It's cool. I have you on ignore now. Your posts are mainly an unpleasant, narcissistic waste of time, anyway.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This place: :girlfight: :azdaja: :bitchfest: :azdaja: :girlfight:

Me: :popc1:

:thumbup: keep it up, you guys...no commercials!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wait wait a sec, just one important commercial..

3564542780_342a4cd470.jpg

ok carry on then.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Perhaps we should discuss tribal dancing and ornanmentation throughout the world.

sing_sing.jpg

Edit: I'm sure this is an IMPORTANT tangent that needs to be discussed!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think your attitude toward everyone is pretty shitty, saying that people are stupid for talking about make-up, et al.

I'm not sure what you think it is about you that makes you so superior.

I'll agree with this also. I noticed the comment, and wondered who had stuck a stick up his ass.

I will make comments at times that aren't too nice, but I don't predetermine that an entire hobby is only enjoyed by stupid people. Just because it isn't an intellectual hobby, doesn't mean that people with higher intellect can't enjoy it.