Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Those are two separate things regardless of whether anyone has a low IQ.

That's true. And I never claimed that Victor doesn't have personal issues with his mom/women. In fact, in an earlier post, I reiterated the strong possibility that he fears many groups of people, including women, though not necessarily all women. Fear is quite the personal issue.

So... yeah. Good job. Or something.
    The reason why I said "if you have a low IQ" is that a person who is less intelligent may not even view it as two separate issues and would simply hate all women because of personal issues with mom or ex-wife or whatever, where as our friend Victor is smart enough to separate the two things.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post

Ok, I'm sick of qualifying everything.
    Yea, that's why I stopped giving opinions. Sometimes they are based on a world of knowledge I gathered along the way, and it's too hard to explain to someone where I came up with that answer. It's too damn complicated to show someone else, so it ends up just being one big fucking poopscrew, especially since sometimes I don't even remember all the steps I used to draw the conclusion. It just ends up confusing the other person, and probably making them think I am wrong or full of it. Alot of my conclusions are based on my own reasoning, and they aren't going to see it anyway.

It does seem that some people come up with the same answers, regardless.

I am not a teacher.

Actually, the intp my S.O. works with is alot like me in this respect. He will come up with an answer, and later, he will have to go back and rework something, but he can't remember how he drew that conclusion, because it was a complicated path he took. lol......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    (Also, Marm, what makes you think Vic is Fi? I could see Ti in his writing, I think...)
    I've already explained in detail why I think Victor is ISFP, and then INFP if not ISFP.

Ti doesn't seem likely at all, he's very much on personal Fi moral missions.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Oh, but we've graduated to paedophilia and alcoholism since then.

Keep up!
    Yeah I have to agree with you now. Of course, I think we've actually been on the same side the entire thread, aside from your snide derision of my analysis of Victor as ISFP and so forth.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Marmie and Salome, please read my clarifying post.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    The reason why I said "if you have a low IQ" is that a person who is less intelligent may not even view it as two separate issues and would simply hate all women because of personal issues with mom or ex-wife or whatever, where as our friend Victor is smart enough to separate the two things.
    If he is, it's only very recently. My review of his posts doesn't indicate that at all. I'd love for you to show me what you're talking about.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've already explained in detail why I think Victor is ISFP, and then INFP if not ISFP.

Do you really think he's emotional enough to be isfp or infp? He seems too authoritarian and non-emotional to me, to be typed as isfp or infp. Those two types don't seem to be nearly as rigid as Victor, in my experiences. Victor seems to be very aware of authoritarian/bullying types of nuances, but non-emotional in his responses to them.

I would guess the way Victor is acting to be more of a hybrid lol......(I hate to admit it, but I'm thinking Hitler. I hope no one tells me I am defaming anyone's character for possibly having a thought that isn't puppy-dogs and rainbows about someone. Imagine that. Funny thing is, I'm sure that worse has probably been said about me in pm's on these very forums.)
    Do you think you could be projecting your own personality and difficulties onto him, and seeing yourself in Victor, thereby feeling bad for him?
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Agreed. Except take out "getting a bit". It passed into "weird" category a long time ago for me.

Also agree. Except take out "kinda", and agreed that some of mine are mean too. We probably agree on more than you think, actually. I was alot more like you before the world beat the shit out of me.
    I enjoy flourishes, but I dislike hyperbole. Also, yeah, I admit I'm kinda naive.

OK, I get it, he just kinda reminded me of some people I read in the academic setting, several of which are likely INTPs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think it was the clown that changed the tone in here.
    Don't victor me!

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Has anyone just come out and asked Victor what his deal is? What his life story is, how old he is, where he picked up his style and what he's trying to accomplish here?

The answer is probably "yes", but it might be worth a go if it hasn't been attempted.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING