User Tag List

First 364445464748 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I may be naive, but I think Victor's problem is that he is too innocent and childlike, if anything.
    The real perverts tend to fly under the radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I may be naive, but I think Victor's problem is that he is too innocent and childlike, if anything.
    I think it was the clown that changed the tone in here.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I never said that. That was my poorly put way of saying that I don't claim that he's in perfect mental health - but that these accusations/speculation is just OTT.
    I disagree that they are accusations or speculations on my part.... they are just possibilities.
    I could make the same argument that trying to type Victor without his consent was an accusation and speculation as well, but you don't consider those over-the-top. What's stopping you from considering mental disorders as an answer? Obviously something puts up a slammed door there.

I don't see stigmas, I just see what's there. If I'm an alcoholic, I'm an alcoholic. If I have a mental disorder, I have one. To those with a studied eye, there are no secrets. I can't hide myself from some.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time"
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    That's basically my impression as well. He's walking around with raw, exposed Fi and just never developed an adaptive shield to get through life optimally. Not meeting his idealism with reality.

Assuming from on here. Who knows - maybe IRL he copes just fine and saves his idealism for the right times only.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I disagree that they are accusations or speculations on my part.... they are just possibilities.

What is OTT?
    Not you - I was referring mainly to tiltyred. Maybe she can clarify. No accusations, just speculations.

OTT = over the top
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Not you - I was referring mainly to tiltyred. Maybe she can clarify. No accusations, just speculations.

OTT = over the top
    No problems. I think I just assumed you were referring to me too, since I was also interested. ha.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I think the takeaway lesson from this thread is: when dealing with someone frustrating, ask yourself - What Would Happy Bunny Do?
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Gosh, @Salome is cranky today. Wait...she's always cranky...
    Psst... Don't forget the accent mark. It's Salomé. Otherwise, she won't get your Mentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, I said I felt like he was being bullied and that I didn't understand why a thread about why people don't like Victor was being allowed, and something was said about the thread being a group discussion about not liking his forum behavior, which didn't quite count as personal attacks.

Still I can see where someone's feelings would be quite hurt by something like this. It's a little ridiculous, in my opinion. I've seen so much worse than Victor.
    I meant about requesting other members to be banned - did you find that to be an adequate response? I simply want to know.

This thread is getting a bit weird, frankly. Like that song from Disney's Beauty and the Beast where the whole town sings about how odd Belle is.

Some responses here are kinda mean... And we had to jam Fe/Fi there, too. I don't "get" Victor's writing a lot of the time, but I don't think that means he's BSing...

(Also, Marm, what makes you think Vic is Fi? I could see Ti in his writing, I think...)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think the takeaway lesson from this thread is: when dealing with someone frustrating, ask yourself - What Would Happy Bunny Do?
    Happy Bunny would be his usual, narcissistic, silly self.
    I think that's some pretty good advice, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post

This thread is getting a bit weird, frankly. Like that song from Disney's Beauty and the Beast where the whole town sings about how odd Belle is.
    Agreed. Except take out "getting a bit". It passed into "weird" category a long time ago for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Some responses here are kinda mean...
    Also agree. Except take out "kinda", and agreed that some of mine are mean too. We probably agree on more than you think, actually. I was alot more like you before the world beat the shit out of me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

OTT = over the top
    You are referring to this statement:
    He's extremely influenced by Marshall McLuhan and he's been to a lot of group therapy and very likely substance abuse rehab.

There is no question that he's extremely influenced by Marshall McLuhan.
    http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/sayings/

I should have said "I believe" or some other such modifier that he has been to group therapy and/or substance abuse rehab. He uses that vocabulary and is very attached to certain ideas phrased in certain ways.

I don't think anything wrong at all if someone has been to AA or group therapy. It was not my intent to say anything bad about him in that respect. I forget there's still stigma attached. What I wanted to say was, he is not an original genius. I can see where he gets many of his ideas. They are not original and don't reflect genius. That's not to say they are not worthy.

Ok, I'm sick of qualifying everything. Use your own judgment and I don't care anymore.

^ *childish*
    My experience of Victor is someone who jumps up shouting slogans in the middle of an unrelated conversation. It won't sound like that to you if you haven't been exposed to the slogans, but I have, so I can tell you, it's not genius. He's well-versed in certain areas and he's repeating those ideas. He's extremely attached to those ideas above any other ideas. They don't appear to me as genius because I know where he got them.

Are ya with me now?

P.S. I never said anything ever about "sex offender." I don't know where you're getting that, but please don't attribute it to me! or show me where I said whatever led you to believe I think that.