User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    No, actually YOU are the one missing the point yet again.
    It seems making me the issue is irresistible.

And the purpose of making me the issue is to make me defend myself.

This is very sad because it is group bullying and I ask you to stop.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This is very sad because it is group bullying and I ask you to stop.
    This article seems extremely fitting for some reason: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...ease-stop.html
    -end of thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Well, this part [group bullying] is horseshit.
    Even the moderator is blind to group bullying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Please! When a woman becomes genuinely aroused her eyelids become engorged and turn purple, here cheeks become flushed and turn pink, and her lips become engorged and turn red.

So to mimic arousal women wear purple eyelid makeup, and rouge to colour the cheeks pink, and lipstick to colour the lips red.

The purpose of mimicking arousal is to arouse the male. For when the male is aroused, he can't think straight and is susceptible to manipulation and suggestion by a woman who is not aroused, but only mimicking arousal, and so can think straight, and so has the advantage over the male.

All is fair, they tell me, in love and war.
    Maybe appearing aroused is where make up has it's origins but wearing it to turn on men is not always the sole reason women wear make up. Sometimes it's completely irrelevant and they are wear it just because THEY think it looks good and aren't especially concerned with what others think.
    I mean very yong girls like to play with make up and it's not cause they are trying to turn people on.

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    Maybe appearing aroused is where make up had it's origins but wearing it to turn on men is not the sole reason women wear make up. Sometimes it's completely irrelevant and they are soley wearing it because THEY think it looks good and aren't especially concerned with what others think.
    Yes, women are unconscious of why they wear makeup. In fact we only have to read below to see women have all kinds of flattering rationalisations as to why they wear makeup.

And mimicking arousal to fool the male is not only not very flattering, but it must also be kept a secret from the male, lest he become angry at being manipulated.

It's plain here that women not only want and need to hide the truth, they want to hide it from themselves.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Victor, we were discussing canary yellow eyeshadow when you waltzed in with your wet blanket. Explain to me please how bright, highly saturated YELLOW mimicks engorged sexual organs and renders the male senseless with desire.

And p.s., your misogyny is frightening. Not only am I fake, with questionable intentions, because I wear makeup, but I'm also feeble minded and can't take the truth. Who is bullying whom??

MBTI
    ENTP

People like to look good. That is why makeup exists. Does this mean that people should not attempt to look their best? What if looking your best is simply because you want to express yourself through your clothes, hairstyle and makeup, not because of a pathological feeling that you are somehow inadequate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Victor, we were discussing canary yellow eyeshadow when you waltzed in with your wet blanket. Explain to me please how bright, highly saturated YELLOW mimicks engorged sexual organs and renders the male senseless with desire.

And p.s., your misogyny is frightening. Not only am I fake, with questionable intentions, because I wear makeup, but I'm also feeble minded and can't take the truth. Who is bullying whom??
    It's true, both male and female become senseless with desire. For when we become aroused our critical faculties tend to go to sleep, and we only think of satisfying our desire.

So if one person can induce arousal in the other without being aroused themselves, it gives them a tremendous advantage.

And consider, women bear the disadvantages of arousal with pregnancy. And also desire varies in women along with the menstrual cycle. And so naturally women redress these disadvantage with mimicry. And it works.

Of course this discourse looses all the soft focus of romance, but gains the hard edge of reality.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    This article seems extremely fitting for some reason: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...ease-stop.html
    Even the moderator is blind to group bullying.
    Welp, here's looking at you kid... -mod throws sand in ur eye- (pitiful wink)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wear make-up to manipulate men people. It's fucking awesome.

Also, I love a good show, and make-up is all about putting on a show.