User Tag List

First 28363738394048 Last

Results 371 to 380 of 509

  1. #371
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I believe there is some truth in this.
    I don't want to attack Victor because I hate disruptions. I don't mind thread-jackings, and I've even argued in favor of them. I also couldn't care less if the forum gets sidetracked by Victor's posts..... for ME. It honestly doesn't bother me one iota. I try not to do it for others, because it bothers them.

    And I'm Fe......

    However, I'm not saying his ideas don't hold any truths on an individual basis. They could; they just don't for me.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  2. #372
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    My ISTJ father would be elated if that was even remotely true.
    One down, 15 to go. We'll slowly narrow it down, Mr Cryptic.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  3. #373
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    The secret to sexy Asian hair is being born with sexy Asian hair and taking good care of it. Even the bros keep a thick head of hair longer...did anyone notice JTG's hair? He's got great hair.


    But yeah if your hair is blonde, it might be very fine, so I suggest volumizing shampoos balanced with occasional deep conditioning treatments, maybe even some spray shine, but not too much because then your hair will just look greasy if it's very fine.

    I have Native American hair, apparently, a hair stylist told me this (and it must be true since I know for a fact I'm Cherokee on my maternal grandfather's side, and probably also to some degree on my dad's side, as he also had fairly dark coloring), and explained that this is why it takes my hair so, so, so long to dry. People have told me that they envied the straightness and shininess of my hair, but it's so flat, barely holds curl.

    So we all have our hair issues. Some women would kill to be a natural blonde, so hey, don't be too bummed about your hair! Some women would think you're very lucky.
    My hair is naturally curly at the ends and around my harline, it drives me nuts!! And yeah, my hair is naturally a platinum/ash blonde, so people consider me "cute" and aadorable instead of a sexy sultry Cherokee!

    I thought your hair was auburn though. Pictures pwease? I want to gawk and get jealous!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  4. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Victor... what an interesting character this guy is .

    @Victor: I think I'm starting to see what you are getting at, here. If you are truly one of the gifted in this world, then you must find yourself feeling an incredible amount of isolation. Not social isolation, exactly; or at least, that's not what is bothering you. When you feel as though you are set apart, it leads to both mental and emotional isolation, since a) you feel as though you need to constantly filter everything you say so that it can be understood by the people around you, leading to a dilution of your thoughts, and b) when you decide to confide in anyone about your inner emotional state, they react in a way that makes it quite clear that they don't understand, even (or especially) when they offer consolation or help. Even right now, the way I'm responding to you is not at all what you are looking for. Your search is not for admiration, acceptance, or sympathy. It's not even what most people consider understanding: you have no wish to be analyzed or comprehended by others. Your search is for belonging; you wish to find people who see the world as you do, who are mentally on the same wavelength and level as you are, and who will react to you in a way that will show that they do understand. In other words, because of the sense that the normal is unable to fully cater to or accept your true self, you wish to find a place where you can be both what you are, and accepted. Best of luck to you. You will need it.

  5. #375
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    My hair is naturally curly at the ends and around my harline, it drives me nuts!! And yeah, my hair is naturally a platinum/ash blonde, so people consider me "cute" and aadorable instead of a sexy sultry Cherokee!

    I thought your hair was auburn though. Pictures pwease? I want to gawk and get jealous!
    My hair is dark brown, but not as close to black as my grandfather's, my great-grandmother's, my dad's or my ExFP sister's...all of whom have/had darker skin than me as well. However, the texture of my hair is what is Native American, though my hair color is a little lighter.

    You must have thought my hair was auburn maybe from when I used to color it? Some of the first pics I put on here I still had some color in my hair I think. There are natural redheads in my family so I guess I have blended pigmentation.

  6. #376
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Angry A Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....
    A lie is now being told about me. This is a lie simply to assassinate my character. Accordingly I ask ICUP be permanently banned.

  7. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Victor, you assassinate your character quite well all on your own.

  8. #378
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    A lie is now being told about me. This is a lie simply to assassinate my character. Accordingly I ask ICUP be permanently banned.
    Because I said someone accused you of sending nasty pm's to them? Dood, you are certifiable......

    He took two different sentences from two different places, and strung them together, too.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  9. #379
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Angry The Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    He sends nasty PMs.
    This is a lie.

    This is the lie the group bullies are spreading around.

    Accordingly I ask Tiltyred be permanently banned too.

  10. #380
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Oh @Victor, you bring so much joy to my TypoC experience.

    I hope we never lose you.

Similar Threads

  1. The Emerging Church - Thoughts on Postmodern Christianity
    By Apollonian in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:23 AM
  2. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  3. Thoughts on Hybrid MBTI/Keirsey Types?
    By Usehername in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
  4. My thoughts on the I phone
    By Opivy1980 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO