First 27353637383947 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Victor helps those who help themselves. That's why he gave you a brain!
    (Wipes tears from my eyes.) I'm sure Victor has a reason for his no makeup law. Victor has a reason for everything.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (Wipes tears from my eyes.) I'm sure Victor has a reason for his no makeup law. Victor has a reason for everything.
    Which is why he came unto mankind as a burning bush and gave us the two commandments.

Thou shalt not makeup.
    Thou shalt not rebutt my stances.

If either happens, my alert button wrath shall fall upon you!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Yes, apparently he has been accused of sending nasty pm's to a girl. Yes, he is being reprimanded by the mods, in this thread. This whole thread started because he interrupted the makeup thread with this stuff, and supposedly, angered a few people. I don't see what's so "evil" about the truth.....
    hhaha...I didn't say you guys were evil, I said that I don't think Victor is evil.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    hhaha...I didn't say you guys were evil, I said that I don't think Victor is evil.
    LoL, I hope you don't think I'm evil hahaha....
    I actually knew what you were saying..... I meant that I didn't see why the truth about Vic would be interpreted as being "evil", that's all.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    yeah...I suspect he might have Asperger's - that'd explain the monologues, pedanticism, and a lack of sense for "good timing" when it comes to his comments.

I still don't see him as the big bad wolf like a lot of people seem to.

And the makeup thread was just clannish anyway! Nobody would give me the secrets to sexy Asian hair.
    The secret to sexy Asian hair is being born with sexy Asian hair and taking good care of it. Even the bros keep a thick head of hair longer...did anyone notice JTG's hair? He's got great hair.

But yeah if your hair is blonde, it might be very fine, so I suggest volumizing shampoos balanced with occasional deep conditioning treatments, maybe even some spray shine, but not too much because then your hair will just look greasy if it's very fine.

I have Native American hair, apparently, a hair stylist told me this (and it must be true since I know for a fact I'm Cherokee on my maternal grandfather's side, and probably also to some degree on my dad's side, as he also had fairly dark coloring), and explained that this is why it takes my hair so, so, so long to dry. People have told me that they envied the straightness and shininess of my hair, but it's so flat, barely holds curl.

So we all have our hair issues. Some women would kill to be a natural blonde, so hey, don't be too bummed about your hair! Some women would think you're very lucky.

MBTI
    INTP

I think Mac's theory is half-right. I do see a bit of Fe vs. Fi here. Actually a lot. But it's not just his theories or posting style, or even the thread interruptions that upset people. If he started those threads and then interacted with those who challenged his ideas, his posting style would be fine. Annoying sometimes, but fine. It's the fact that every thread started by Victor turns into the same accusations of bullying, the same accusations of people not understanding, or being afraid to confront his ideas, the same accusations of turning against the prophet when he says something the masses don't want to hear, since they are so enamored of their current brainwashing by MBTI, the same portrayal of himself as a lone voice of reason in a sea of cruel and ignorant haters, etc., etc. THAT is why I have him on ignore. I've seen that show too many times, so 1) it's boring for me to watch over and over again, and 2) it drives me NUTS to watch someone experience the same phenomenon over and over and complain about it without altering his behavior in the slightest, to even SEE if he would get a different result. It drives me nuts to listen to a friend complain about being victimized without changing anything, and it drives me nuts when Victor does it.

@entropie, I don't think anyone who is complaining about Victor's tactics lacks the intelligence to understand his ideas. Some of them are interesting; others are half-baked at best. They are, in essence, only conversation starters. But he's so in love with them as-is that he doesn't want to let the world sully them by having an actual conversation about them. There are interesting conversations to be had that could be sparked by his theories about MBTI or makeup or whatever, but he's not willing to open his mind to the possibility of amending them. The rest of the world understands that our theories are constantly being amended as new perspectives are added, perspectives we haven't thought about as we sit alone in our rooms. Victor seems to see these other perspectives as an attack on his pristine idea. To me, that renders a lot of his ideas fairly useless. He doesn't acknowledge, as would the rest of us, that there's room for error, and it doesn't mean the person who pointed it out is a fearful bully. You seem to be reacting to him the way he reacts to himself--do you really believe that people are reacting to him the way they do out of fear?
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post

And Jaguar's an ESTJ
    My ISTJ father would be elated if that was even remotely true.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    My ISTJ father would be elated if that was even remotely true.
    I was wondering how you'd respond to that one...
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I was wondering how you'd respond to that one...
    All I could hear was my father laughing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    The way I see it...

The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

/stirsthepot
    I believe there is some truth in this.