First 25333435363745 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    It's actually mostly Fe users that don't see anything wrong. And some Fi users are the most pissed, too, it seems......
    Nah, that's nowhere close lmao.
    You may want to check that count again.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

I disagree with your definition of "genius". You can't just create your own definitions lol....
    Reminds me of uni coming out of a particularly difficult final exam, I think it was engineering 2nd year differential equations (calculus). We all gathered briefly out in the hall afterwards to discuss our thoughts and how we thought we did.

One guy's comment on finding it brutally difficult: "Uh yep, invented a few theories of my own this morning...."

Edit: Having said that, I've got nothing against Victor. I think his thoughts are interesting, and wish he was willing to discuss them with people who challenge them.

I just wish he would quit banging his head against the wall and then complaining that his head hurts.

However, I think it would also be useful for the rest of us to recognize a highly sensitive Fi person. I don't mind recognizing that some people need kid gloves, even if they can't take what they dish out. I think it also helps to take into account difficult childhood experiences that seem to make these things especially difficult for the individual to recognize.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    He sends nasty PMs.
    Report nasty PM's.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    You may want to check that count again.
    Some of them are based on my own opinions, and I don't expect anyone to agree. People are counting what people are labeled as, but they change their types so often, who knows if that's true or not?
    You, for instance, have gone from esfp (or was it estp) to enfp since I last saw you, and Marm has gone from esfp to isfp to....... etc. etc. etc.
    Other people have changed their types too.
    Therefore, I don't think there's anyway it would be an accurate count, by no means, but more a matter of opinion, which is what I gave.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Report nasty PM's.
    So bossy! I had no idea!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm a Fi user. And I find it very interesting how people respond to him, and very intriguing that people are seeing compeltely different things than me. I think it's pretty much because they don't really care as much. I actually don't think he is trying to troll, for the record, but the way Victor does things gets my goat, obviously.

I've been considering putting him on ignore, although I have never considered that for anybody else on this forum including people who have been banned for trolling. I'm considering it, because I have this automatic knee jerk reaction to how he does things. But I don't think my clash betrays some sort of Fe, I have some very good Fi reasons for it.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Some of them are based on my own opinions, and I don't expect anyone to agree. People are counting what people are labeled as, but they change their types so often, who knows if that's true or not?
    Few (if any) have changed their Fe/Fi status, as far as I can see. I double checked for fun, it looks like there is some correlation between Fe and Fi in this case. At least 3 Fi users who don't care/ don't notice a problem, one who is pro-Victoring/ one against so far.

At least three Fe users against, one Fe user for, and 2 that don't seem to have an opinion.

I don't know if Nebbykoo is INFJ or INFP.
    And Jaguar is just a confusing bastard.

I counted from page 25. I don't know what this means. Probably what @MacGuffin said.

Now THAT was 10 minutes of Victor opinion analysis that I will never get back.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Few (if any) have changed their Fe/Fi status, as far as I can see. I double checked for fun, it looks like there is some correlation between Fe and Fi in this case. At least 3 Fi users who don't care/ don't notice a problem, one who is pro-Victoring/ one against so far.

At least three Fe users against, one Fe user for, and 2 that don't seem to have an opinion.

I don't know if Nebbykoo is INFJ or INFP.
    And Jaguar is just a confusing bastard.

I counted from page 25. I don't know what this means. Probably what @MacGuffin said.
    LoL, I wouldn't rely on that count at all..... there are too many if's, and's or but's. In my case, I think my interest has more to do with my enneagram type. As I said, I flipped "sides" over the years. I used to be deeply-embedded on the other "side", and extremely rebellious.....

Plus, some people can argue either side; I know I can, and have in this thread. Some people see alot of perspectives, and some of all of them are true to them. I don't in actuality consider myself, for or against, totally. I pretty much lie closer to one side than the other, but I ride the fence alot.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    So bossy! I had no idea!
    ENFP Te.

That's just how it is. Do you not agree though? Not to turn ESTJ, but I think that these things should be nipped in the bud immediately rather than making threads about them. Though I do admit to enjoying this thread antics. When forum reaches boring lows, we always come up with something like this. And then forum goes back to fun again for a while.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I fully intended to ignore it and would not have brought it up except that people seemed not to believe he did it.

I didn't make the thread, and the thread is not primarily about him sending nasty PMs.

I don't have much experience with nasty PMs but I don't think I would ever get one and report it that second. I'd try to figure out what it was all about, first.

But I shall take your method under advisement. :-)

P.S. In Victor's case, it makes absolutely no difference what you do, because he's impervious to feedback, it doesn't matter who it comes from, even from a mod. A mod lets him know he was out of line, he backtalks the mod and announces they're bullying him or aiding and abetting bullying him. There has never once been even any gesture toward an apology or sense of humor about anything or consideration for the other side. So strategies for handling it are a waste of time. Report it, don't report it, it makes no difference as far as I can see.