User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

Results 331 to 340 of 509

  1. #331
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    He sees the world differently from others and thats per definition what marks a genius, not if your grades are good or if you can remember pi to the 32th position. A genius is someone "who sees things differently / who creates a new perception".
    I disagree with your definition of "genius". You cannot just create your own definitions lol....
    "Genius is something or someone embodying exceptional intellectual ability, creativity, or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of unprecedented insight."
    Why are you spreading false information?!

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    On the one hand people promote the versatility of personality by looking into the 16 types of mbti; on the other hand they hunt with pitchforkes and fire at the very first moment, what they dont understand.
    I think you assume I do not understand. It is others who do not understand. I am very studied in other areas of psychology. Just because I am choosing not to give my correct opinions, does not mean I do not have them.
    I simply think that at least 99% of people fail to see a gigantic, pink elephant in their front yards, lucky for some. It intrigues me to watch it all take place.
    It is not really up to me to show anyone (and for the most part, I do not think it would matter, anyway), but I do find some peoples responses to be quite telling and entertaining. Been through this same situation a number of times in my life....... but never on paper and in writing. I could spread the news easily, but I'''''''''m being nice.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  2. #332
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    The way I see it...

    The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

    The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

    /stirsthepot

  3. #333
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post

    The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.
    It's actually mostly Fe users that don't see anything wrong. And some Fi users are the most pissed, too, it seems......
    Nah, that's nowhere close lmao.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  4. #334
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    The way I see it...

    The Fe users want to attack Victor because they hate the disruptions and way the forum gets sidetracked by his posts.

    The Fi users want to protect Victor because they need precedent when they themselves go off on some batshit crazy crusade.

    /stirsthepot
    LULZ, I am indifferent towards Victor.

  5. #335
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    It's actually mostly Fe users that don't see anything wrong. And some Fi users are the most pissed, too, it seems......
    Nah, that's nowhere close lmao.
    Scroll up and and keep a running tab by MBTI type. I did!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    LULZ, I am indifferent towards Victor.
    Don't victor me!

  6. #336
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Scroll up and and keep a running tab by MBTI type. I did!
    I've been here for awhile, I know who's saying what, for the most part. The ones who are defending Victor the most are Fe users. Some of them change their types around all the time, probably just for kicks. What it says they are is not what they are lol.....
    I think my opinion is that they are Fe users, but I don't know if that's true either. It's debatable.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  7. #337
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I've been here for awhile, I know who's saying what, for the most part. The ones who are defending Victor the most are Fe users. Some of them change their types around all the time, probably just for kicks. What it says they are is not what they are lol.....
    It mostly breaks down to INFJ & INTP vs. NFP

  8. #338
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    He sends nasty PMs.

  9. #339
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    He sends nasty PMs.
    Is that bullying?

    You gotta report that.

  10. #340
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It mostly breaks down to INFJ & INTP vs. NFP
    Nah, there's a lot more than that......
    I honestly don't think type has that much to do with this. I think it's a situation more of knowledge, maturity level, and mental-health status.
    20 years ago, I would've probably been the most rebellious person on here lol.......I was the type to get banned. I ran with a rough crowd.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Similar Threads

  1. The Emerging Church - Thoughts on Postmodern Christianity
    By Apollonian in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:23 AM
  2. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  3. Thoughts on Hybrid MBTI/Keirsey Types?
    By Usehername in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
  4. My thoughts on the I phone
    By Opivy1980 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO