User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 509

  1. #301
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Look upthread for Jaguar's posts. He posted a couple of links to previous Victoring.

  2. #302
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Look a little harder at his actions.
    I do, I read posts by him all the time. Not every single thread, though. I just don't have a reaction to them like some others around here. Are you trying to convince me to dislike him or react strongly to him?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  3. #303
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Look upthread for Jaguar's posts. He posted a couple of links to previous Victoring.
    Alright. I will look for these fatal Victoring incidents.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  4. #304
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I do, I read posts by him all the time. Not every single thread, though. I just don't have a reaction to them like some others around here. Are you trying to convince me to dislike him or react strongly to him?
    No. It's of no interest to me either way. I don't necessarily dislike him. I think he's funny, and in some ways, I'm on his side.

    I think that he, and other people's reactions to him, initially piqued my curiosity, since I enjoy psychology and observation. Of course, then, I became involved in the thread. But it's of no interest to me whether people like him or not.... I just find it interesting that some people fail to see the reality of the situation.

    btw, words are not actions. Actions speak louder than words. Reading a post will not tell you what we see.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  5. #305
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Yawns. Because no matter how long and hard y'all beat a dead horse, it ain't goin' anywhere.


  6. #306
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Look upthread for Jaguar's posts. He posted a couple of links to previous Victoring.
    Yep. That was a mean and nasty Victoring alright. He mentioned the sports people in another thread. And alcoholics and druggies. It's just too far off in the distance to strike a cord for me I guess. Nice counter-Victor on Halla's part, though!!

    That thread just makes me think of a high school kid who was picked last for volley ball and figured they must be taking drugs to get so sexy and muscly and good at sports. He said something similar towards me before about inner life. And it just didn't bother me, it was just too far off base, my insult meter didn't even sound.

    I guess if we're going to make him a Victor of something he could be the Victor of starting a really long thread- I guess he wasn't a sports Victor ever.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  7. #307
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yep. That was a mean and nasty Victoring alright. He mentioned the sports people in another thread. And alcoholics and druggies. It's just too far off in the distance to strike a cord for me I guess. Nice counter-Victor on Halla's part, though!!

    That thread just makes me think of a high school kid who was picked last for volley ball and figured they must be taking drugs to get so sexy and muscly and good at sports. He said something similar towards me before about inner life. And it just didn't bother me, it was just too far off base, my insult meter didn't even sound.

    I guess if we're going to make him a Victor of something he could be the Victor of starting a really long thread- I guess he wasn't a sports Victor ever.
    I think most of the people who are upset are claiming that he sent them nasty pm's and disrupted threads, and not in a friendly way, but in a disrespectful way. It's not always necessarily about his topics, or what he is writing. More about his actions and the things behind the scenes, for them.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  8. #308
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Character Assassination

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    I think most of the people who are upset are claiming that he sent them nasty pm's and disrupted threads, and not in a friendly way, but in a disrespectful way. It's not always necessarily about his topics, or what he is writing. More about his actions and the things behind the scenes, for them.
    I rarely and reluctantly send personal messages, and then only in response to a personal message first sent to me.

    But on this thread we have 31 pages of character assassination.

    And it is 31 pages of character assassination aided and abetted by the moderators.

  9. #309
    Senior Member ICUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I rarely and reluctantly send personal messages, and then only in response to a personal message first sent to me.

    But on this thread we have 31 pages of character assassination.

    And it is 31 pages of character assassination aided and abetted by the moderators.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

  10. #310
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    The Nature of MBTI

    Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    And still the attack on my person and my character continue unabated.

    This is not a single attack but a group attack by group bullies aided and abetted by those in authority.

    This continuous, non-stop attack on me has nothing, nothing at all to do with the topic, but is only an open, blatent, sanctioned attack on my character.

    And even the dodgy topic was not written by me but by one of the moderators complicit in the group bullying.

    It is ridiculous for me to ask you to stop your group bullying because it reveals and expresses the nature of MBTI.

Similar Threads

  1. The Emerging Church - Thoughts on Postmodern Christianity
    By Apollonian in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:23 AM
  2. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  3. Thoughts on Hybrid MBTI/Keirsey Types?
    By Usehername in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
  4. My thoughts on the I phone
    By Opivy1980 in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO