User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Also, he's very enamored with his newly discovered Ni. I'm guessing that maybe to him it seems like enlightenment.

And as Ni is his tertiary function, he's naturally going to think he's much better at it than he is. Not only that, but he has to go all the way to his inferior function, Te, to get to the ability to bring critical analysis to the "enlightenment" of Ni.

So from his perspective, he is enlightened, and it hasn't occurred to him yet that his brand of enlightenment might not be the truth, the light, and the way.

Of course, this is an exaggeration, and I could be wrong. Just a possible perspective.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Also, he's very enamored with his newly discovered Ni. I'm guessing that maybe to him it seems like enlightenment.

And as Ni is his tertiary function, he's naturally going to think he's much better at it than he is. Not only that, but he has to go all the way to his inferior function, Te, to get to the ability to bring critical analysis to the "enlightenment" of Ni.

So from his perspective, he is enlightened, and it hasn't occurred to him yet that his brand of enlightenment might not be the truth, the light, and the way.

Of course, this is an exaggeration, and I could be wrong. Just a possible perspective.
    Maybe, that's not very ISFP-like though. They are usually more light and fun than that!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

How do you know this?

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    The world would probably go spinning off it's axis if it were run by us as a type C whole.

Spot on.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Ginkgo

*wonders if you're enamored with your newfound perspective on Victor*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    *wonders if you're enamored with your newfound perspective on Victor*
    I'm personally enamored with this discussion. I don't even know if we are talking about Victor the person anymore. He's become more of a concept. Could be noun, verb, or adjective too.

"To victor": 1.)To write in controversial metaphorical prose.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm personally enamored with this discussion. I don't even know if we are talking about Victor the person anymore. He's become more of a concept. Could be noun, verb, or adjective too.
    ARE YOU VICTORING ME?!?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    So you think he wants to avoid conflict, although he is responsible for creating it? You don't think that continually disrupting threads, and being confronted by the mods, is directly creating conflict? How exactly do directly creating conflict and inviting chaos, and wanting to avoid chaos and conflict, coexist?
    Because he's on a mission to make people think about what he's saying, he thinks it's very important to share these ideas, but doesn't actually enjoy direct conflict, he might find it too upsetting. Especially if he feels that he is being personally attacked. Like now.

It's weird because I've seen an INTJ do something along the same lines...basically be a trouble maker and a shit stirrer, but when it comes to personal things being almost cowardly passive/avoidant.

But with Victor I sincerely think he's doing it because he really believes he's speaking truth and is trying to enlighten people, not just to get jollies out of harassing young girls or offending middle-aged ladies.

I also think Victor is much more honest in basically admitting that his feelings are hurt by personal attacks.

So I tend to respect Victor more, although I agree that his methods aren't always good.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    ARE YOU VICTORING ME?!?
    Only a victor would spot a victor.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

This rings true to me.

But I also think he's got a sado/masochistic thing going on here that tangles up my brain when I try to sort it out.