User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I have blown him off to date. I was ok with blowing him off until he sent me a pm I didn't appreciate and immediately thereafter sailed into a discussion among the women with misogyny.

Gingko! I didn't see you admonishing Halla to be nice when he breathed atomic blasts! You applauded! What's up with that?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    he sent me a pm I didn't appreciate and immediately thereafter sailed into a discussion among the women with misogyny.
    Neither of these things are very nice. There are no excuses for unbridled misogyny. There is always therapy, if he wants to change it. Instead, he appears to be enjoying it, and then telling some sob story about why.

One thing I do applaud you for is for taking it seriously. The only way to figure things out sometimes, and to improve your life, is to take things that other people think are common and/or minor, and make them not-so-minor. Sometimes it's the small details that can lead you to the bigger answers in life.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Ginkgo

Gingko! I didn't see you admonishing Halla to be nice when he breathed atomic blasts! You applauded! What's up with that?
    Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Encore!!! Encore!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have a present for all of the good people in this thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I played sport at school but when I left school I discovered other things. In particular I discovered the inner life and everything that goes with it....
    The thread that @Jaguar linked, especially the above quote, appears to support the Fi-Ni loop theory, as he shows evidence of rejecting Se in favor of Ni.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1378822

Tertiary Ni would explain a lot, especially given the info he shared this morning in another thread.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

He's untypeable. That's as far as I will ever go on that matter lol....... Too much entertainment to be had.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Ginkgo

The most attention the philosophy section has garnered in ages.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lol this sounds like me ""I can't possibly go along with this, 'cuz it's all a lie. It's all a set-up by the Man. I'd just be serving his interests and not my own. I'm not gonna be suckered by all this self-serving bull. No way, man, I gotta go my own way" (of course I relate to tert Te as well)

but the rest of it very much sounds like Victor. Like, to an extreme. ""Why should I imitate the cool people? Despite their shiny clothes and social connections, they are still as vulnerable as anyone else" and ""I can't possibly go along with this, because it holds no meaning; it's brutal and senseless, the result of mindless animals serving their base instincts. There are so many ways to look at this, so many ways to alter its meaning - I can't risk subjecting myself to the elements so openly. I'd rather conceive my own reality, on my own terms."

In his case it would appear he's almost CONSTANTLY relying on Ni over Se, not just in spurts.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Tertiary Ni (ISxP): "I can't possibly go along with this, because it holds no meaning; it's brutal and senseless, the result of mindless animals serving their base instincts. There are so many ways to look at this, so many ways to alter its meaning - I can't risk subjecting myself to the elements so openly. I'd rather conceive my own reality, on my own terms." The Secondary Function (Se) would say: "This thing's bigger than you. Better just go with the flow, do what you can, trust your instincts to deal with what's right here and now."
    Wow, yes. Good find, thanks!

(Now I'm also looking at their descriptions for tert Fe and tert Ne to see if I can find anything relevant to my incompatibility with a couple of unhealthy ESFJs in my past....)