• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

Mole

Permabanned
P.S. In Victor's case, it makes absolutely no difference what you do, because he's impervious to feedback, it doesn't matter who it comes from, even from a mod. A mod lets him know he was out of line, he backtalks the mod and announces they're bullying him or aiding and abetting bullying him. There has never once been even any gesture toward an apology or sense of humor about anything or consideration for the other side. So strategies for handling it are a waste of time. Report it, don't report it, it makes no difference as far as I can see.

This is another lie to assassinate my character.

In fact my last post to the moderator was fully accepted.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lie is now being told about me. This is a lie simply to assassinate my character. Accordingly I ask ICUP be permanently banned.

This is a lie.

This is the lie the group bullies are spreading around.

Accordingly I ask Tiltyred be permanently banned too.

No. That's not how it works.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ShortnSweet, I wear make-up myself as Minsky the Clown.

Can you show us a picture of Minsky? I'm sure that would be entertaining.

Mole

Permabanned
A Play About Group Bullying

Last night I went to see a play by one of Australia's leading playwrights, David Williamson. The play is called, "Face to Face", and has been made into a movie.

The play is about group bullying and is a faithful reflection of this thread.

Group bullying so effective because group bullying gives deniability to each member who takes part.

And interestingly the more the victim complains, the more they are bullied.

And character assassination and the spreading of lies are the tools of choice of the group bullies.

And of course the group bullies defend themselves by saying it is all a joke.

But group bullying is immediately painful and does long term emotional damage.

The play was also about the protocol we use in Australia to deal successfully with group bullying.

So I ask the moderators to aprise themselves of the group bullying protocal and apply it successfully on Central.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is a lie.

This is the lie the group bullies are spreading around.

Accordingly I ask Tiltyred be permanently banned too.

Victor, nobody's doing anything wrong. Nobody's ever going to take your complaints seriously if you're constantly making requests like this.

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think he cares if he's taken seriously. He just wants to hear someone who he can relate to, so he derails threads hoping that someone like him will reply.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hope we lose Victor. Soon.

I don't. [MENTION=3325]Victor[/MENTION] has some pretty interesting thoughts, though rarely do I agree with them. But at the same time, he pretty much caused this backlash because he's shown to be such a poor sport when it comes to debate and exchanging ideas or taking feedback.

This isn't a lie, Victor, nor is it a fact - it is a common opinion. Subjective labels like that can't be proven by fact, only accepted by way of common opinion. So don't even try to accuse me of character assassination when I'm saying that this is just an observation-based opinion. That many others seem to have. Make of it what you will.

93JC

How am I a fascist? It's not like I'm saying we should round up Victor and everyone who agrees with his crackpot ideas and send them to a camp.

I think Victor is adept at writing a lot of posts without actually writing anything of substance. It boggles my mind that having read a handful of his posts other people haven't put him on ignore. I think it's funny that Victor espouses an opinion with an inflammatory tone and then whinges like a little bitch when people question him on it.

I won't begin a campaign to have him banned but I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be content if he never wrote another post again, because as a community I don't think we have anything to gain from his presence.

Jaguar

I won't begin a campaign to have him banned but I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be content if he never wrote another post again, because as a community I don't think we have anything to gain from his presence.

He might start one to have you banned. :biggrin:

93JC

Maybe. Maybe.

All I've got to say is

come-at-me-bro-turtle.jpg

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Among other things, the requests for perma-banning people who disagree with him make me suspect that Victor is TypeC's Andy Kaufman. I find it hard to believe he is really for-real a lot of the time. His whole stint here seems at times like an ongoing piece of performance art. Set 'em up, watch 'em react, fuel the fires, see where the chips fall, repeat. In this way, both the detractors and the defenders are being played. If that's ever proven to be the case, I will admit Victor's genius.