• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Victor's thoughts on makeup

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's actually mostly Fe users that don't see anything wrong. And some Fi users are the most pissed, too, it seems......
Nah, that's nowhere close lmao.

You may want to check that count again.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I disagree with your definition of "genius". You can't just create your own definitions lol....

Reminds me of uni coming out of a particularly difficult final exam, I think it was engineering 2nd year differential equations (calculus). We all gathered briefly out in the hall afterwards to discuss our thoughts and how we thought we did.

One guy's comment on finding it brutally difficult: "Uh yep, invented a few theories of my own this morning...."

:laugh:

Edit: Having said that, I've got nothing against Victor. I think his thoughts are interesting, and wish he was willing to discuss them with people who challenge them.

I just wish he would quit banging his head against the wall and then complaining that his head hurts. :BangHead: :cry:

However, I think it would also be useful for the rest of us to recognize a highly sensitive Fi person. I don't mind recognizing that some people need kid gloves, even if they can't take what they dish out. I think it also helps to take into account difficult childhood experiences that seem to make these things especially difficult for the individual to recognize.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You may want to check that count again.

Some of them are based on my own opinions, and I don't expect anyone to agree. People are counting what people are labeled as, but they change their types so often, who knows if that's true or not?
You, for instance, have gone from esfp (or was it estp) to enfp since I last saw you, and Marm has gone from esfp to isfp to....... etc. etc. etc.
Other people have changed their types too.
Therefore, I don't think there's anyway it would be an accurate count, by no means, but more a matter of opinion, which is what I gave.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a Fi user. And I find it very interesting how people respond to him, and very intriguing that people are seeing compeltely different things than me. I think it's pretty much because they don't really care as much. I actually don't think he is trying to troll, for the record, but the way Victor does things gets my goat, obviously.

I've been considering putting him on ignore, although I have never considered that for anybody else on this forum including people who have been banned for trolling. I'm considering it, because I have this automatic knee jerk reaction to how he does things. But I don't think my clash betrays some sort of Fe, I have some very good Fi reasons for it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of them are based on my own opinions, and I don't expect anyone to agree. People are counting what people are labeled as, but they change their types so often, who knows if that's true or not?

Few (if any) have changed their Fe/Fi status, as far as I can see. I double checked for fun, it looks like there is some correlation between Fe and Fi in this case. At least 3 Fi users who don't care/ don't notice a problem, one who is pro-Victoring/ one against so far.

At least three Fe users against, one Fe user for, and 2 that don't seem to have an opinion.

I don't know if Nebbykoo is INFJ or INFP.
And Jaguar is just a confusing bastard.

I counted from page 25. I don't know what this means. Probably what [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] said. :laugh:

Now THAT was 10 minutes of Victor opinion analysis that I will never get back. :laugh:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Few (if any) have changed their Fe/Fi status, as far as I can see. I double checked for fun, it looks like there is some correlation between Fe and Fi in this case. At least 3 Fi users who don't care/ don't notice a problem, one who is pro-Victoring/ one against so far.

At least three Fe users against, one Fe user for, and 2 that don't seem to have an opinion.

I counted from page 25. I don't know what this means. Probably what [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] said. :laugh:

LoL, I wouldn't rely on that count at all..... there are too many if's, and's or but's. In my case, I think my interest has more to do with my enneagram type. As I said, I flipped "sides" over the years. I used to be deeply-embedded on the other "side", and extremely rebellious.....

Plus, some people can argue either side; I know I can, and have in this thread. Some people see alot of perspectives, and some of all of them are true to them. I don't in actuality consider myself, for or against, totally. I pretty much lie closer to one side than the other, but I ride the fence alot.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So bossy! I had no idea!

:laugh: ENFP Te.

That's just how it is. Do you not agree though? Not to turn ESTJ, but I think that these things should be nipped in the bud immediately rather than making threads about them. Though I do admit to enjoying this thread antics. When forum reaches boring lows, we always come up with something like this. And then forum goes back to fun again for a while.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I fully intended to ignore it and would not have brought it up except that people seemed not to believe he did it.

I didn't make the thread, and the thread is not primarily about him sending nasty PMs.

I don't have much experience with nasty PMs but I don't think I would ever get one and report it that second. I'd try to figure out what it was all about, first.

But I shall take your method under advisement. :)

P.S. In Victor's case, it makes absolutely no difference what you do, because he's impervious to feedback, it doesn't matter who it comes from, even from a mod. A mod lets him know he was out of line, he backtalks the mod and announces they're bullying him or aiding and abetting bullying him. There has never once been even any gesture toward an apology or sense of humor about anything or consideration for the other side. So strategies for handling it are a waste of time. Report it, don't report it, it makes no difference as far as I can see.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Now THAT was 10 minutes of Victor opinion analysis that I will never get back. :laugh:

Lol, did you put me under "pro" or "neutral"??

And Jaguar's an ESTJ, IIRC.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks to this thread and [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] for my new sig.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks to this thread and [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] for my new sig.

Do not count me as against. I am not totally against, and I am not totally for. I would not vote for either.
I think it's pretty obvious to said people that I would not. It's not something I would do, for certain reasons of my own.

My involvement in this thread is for observational purposes only, and is an attempt to understand responses and thoughts, more fully.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, did you put me under "pro" or "neutral"??

And Jaguar's an ESTJ, IIRC.

I thought he was. I don't think you are in the count. You've changed the Fi and Fe status. If you were, you would have been neutral. "Pro" means they said he was a genius or great mind. Neutral meaning you didn't notice a problem or didn't care. I only collected since page 25, I may have accidentally skipped you.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I fully intended to ignore it and would not have brought it up except that people seemed not to believe he did it.

I didn't make the thread, and the thread is not primarily about him sending nasty PMs.

I don't have much experience with nasty PMs but I don't think I would ever get one and report it that second. I'd try to figure out what it was all about, first.

But I shall take your method under advisement. :)

P.S. In Victor's case, it makes absolutely no difference what you do, because he's impervious to feedback, it doesn't matter who it comes from, even from a mod. A mod lets him know he was out of line, he backtalks the mod and announces they're bullying him or aiding and abetting bullying him. There has never once been even any gesture toward an apology or sense of humor about anything or consideration for the other side. So strategies for handling it are a waste of time. Report it, don't report it, it makes no difference as far as I can see.

Well, I figure, I don't know exactly how the modbox runs, but if they get enough reports, and the person doesn't change their posting style and enough people are upset, and the mods try to correct it enough times, and they still don't listen, it's grounds for "goodbye for now" if you know what I mean.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Best sig evah!

I do know what you mean. I was hoping for something more win-win. But I hear you.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Best sig evah!

I do know what you mean. I was hoping for something more win-win. But I hear you.

Yeah. :shrug: That's how it is, that's how I imagine it is, and would want it to be, anyway. They've got to be fair. Figure out intents and consequences, try to help the person get their point across without trolling, figure out the difference between attacks and differing opinions, etc. I normally report stuff immediately if I don't like it. Not with intent to get the person banned, but just because I know that they need to know about the numbers of upset people/ and even be aware that it's going on. Otherwise, we're just having a fun time gossiping and making Fe/Fi tallies in a thread. :laugh: And that's okay with me, too..... :devil:

Oops, I mean that's not okay. Not okay at all.
:dont:

No Victoring on the forum. An unwritten forum rule.:nono:

rav3n

Well, I figure, I don't know exactly how the modbox runs, but if they get enough reports, and the person doesn't change their posting style and enough people are upset, and the mods try to correct it enough times, and they still don't listen, it's grounds for "goodbye for now" if you know what I mean.
Why would they ban Victor, a legend unto himself? He makes Jesus Christ look like a rookie!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why would they ban Victor, a legend unto himself? He makes Jesus Christ look like a rookie!

Yeah, you're right, we'll just have to keep being helplessly upset with him. He's here to stay.

(Falls to knees yells to the heavens.) "OH VICTOR! WHY HATH YOU FORSAKEN ME? What sort of a Victor would SAY those sorts of things??!!!!"

rav3n

Yeah, you're right, we'll just have to keep being helplessly upset with him. He's here to stay.

(Falls to knees yells to the heavens.) "OH VICTOR! WHY HATH YOU FORSAKEN ME? What sort of a Victor would SAY those sorts of things??!!!!"
Victor helps those who help themselves. That's why he gave you a brain!