User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    No, I understood. You were accusing him of being egotistical and encouraging him to stop and consider this behavior as a way of trying to help him. When I said "where do you get off saying stuff like that?" I meant to ask, on what are you basing this inference? because that is a very personal and selfish attitude for someone to have and a difficult one to prove/infer. Maybe you are correct but I don't think you have anything that would clearly indicate you are. I think it's more likely that you were just projecting and making baseless assumptions.
    @Tiltyred And Victor has been a part of this forum for a long time and is making a case for something he believes. He is not a troll, even if some percieve him that way.
    Victor has taken pointed questions from me in the past. he can take it and doesn't need protection.
    Yes, I said that he was speaking from his ego, because he was. This is a valid criticism considering the subject matter and choice of language. I believe he understood this.
    If he wants to take me to task about it, he can feel free to do so.
    Victor prefers to explore the underside of icebergs, rather than what is visible. I applaud him for that. But I want him to be aware of his implications too.
    Dive, brother Victor.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Victor is a mature male. He can speak for and explain himself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Victor has taken pointed questions from me in the past. he can take it and doesn't need protection.
    @Tiltyred I know that it may seem like I am trying to "protect" Victor or something but I know that he doesn't need me to stand up for him at all. Tbh, I'm more just doing this for myself.

Yes, I said that he was speaking from his ego, because he was. This is a valid criticism considering the subject matter and choice of language.
    So because of his subject matter and choice of language, you were able to make a clear infrence that his personal motivation for creating this thread was him being egotistical and attention seeking, not because he actuallly just believes this?
    :S
    I disagree that the subject matter shows this, but what specific examples of his diction lead you to this conclusion?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Nebbykoo has been here 2 years. You have been here 1 month. Who is more likely to understand Victor's behavior patterns?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Nebbykoo has been here 2 years. You have been here 1 month. Who is more likely to understand Victor's behavior patterns?
    More exposure can but doesn't necessarily mean greater understanding.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Ok, on what do you base your assumed greater understanding?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Victor prefers to explore the underside of icebergs, rather than what is visible. I applaud him for that. But I want him to be aware of his implications too.
    And you prefer to speculate on the underside of motives, it seems, rather than address the iceberg.
    I saw no applause, only condescension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

More exposure can but doesn't necessarily mean greater understanding.
    I agree with you here, very much so.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Why am I not surprised.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

@Tiltyred I know that it may seem like I am trying to "protect" Victor or something but I know that he doesn't need me to stand up for him at all. Tbh, I'm more just doing this for myself.

So because of his subject matter and choice of language, you were able to make a clear infrence that his personal motivation for creating this thread was him being egotistical and attention seeking, not because he actuallly just believes this?

:S
    I disagree that the subject matter shows this, but what specific examples of his diction lead you to this conclusion?
    I think he's the most intelligent poster here. I hope he writes an incredible novel someday...he certainly could. He has an oceanic mind.
    But Victor has often made vague/provocative statements, knowing he would be understood. It's part of his rhetorical style.
    And if one is determined to throw pearls before swine, to invite misunderstanding and ridicule, what does one hope to gain? That's what I was asking him.