User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    By which you mean to say that it doesn't upset you, so it shouldn't upset me.

But it does, and I'm tired of being polite and overlooking it. Sorry. I don't feel like catering to Victor's needs over my own. Mine count, too.
    No, I'm not saying that..... You seem to take a codependent-ish point-of-view. There is always the "ignore" button, you know, which is what most of us use when someone repeatedly upsets us. There is nothing here that is "catering" to anyone unless you allow it, do it, and/or volunteer to.

I'm sure the mods can get tired of catering to people with special needs.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    No, I understood. You were accusing him of being egotistical and encouraging him to stop and consider this behavior as a way of trying to help him. When I said "where do you get off saying stuff like that?" I meant to ask, on what are you basing this inference? because that is a very personal and selfish attitude for someone to have and a difficult one to prove/infer. Maybe you are correct but I don't think you have anything that would clearly indicate you are. I think it's more likely that you were just projecting and making baseless assumptions.
    And Victor is making a case for something he believes. He is clearly not a troll, even if some percieve him that way.
    Sorry to double post.
    Amerellis, I don't quite understand how you have been here for a month but you feel equipped to explain people who've been here for years to each other. The problem is not that Victor wants to make a case for what he believes. The problem is that he started making his case in an inappropriate place, and he does this all the time.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm convinced he does. Even when it's negative attention he receives.
    Most of the responses in this thread are knee-jerk and moronic. I think he hopes for a couple non-moronic responses. How he hasn't exhausted that hope by now is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Have you consider testing your theory? Don't wear makeup one day and see what happens.

In the past, I've accidentally done this by being rushed and going to work without. What I found was that no one even noticed where there were no funny looks or strange behaviour or vibes from them, over it.
    No...I've never done this. Shoot...there are more things that I want to say...and want to comment on more of what @Marmie Dearest and @Tiltyredare saying...but I have to go I'll have to come back later.

I think you can do this if you are brunette and have pretty even skin. If you are blonde with blonde eyebrows and eyelashes and maybe some rosacea or whatever, the difference between even a little makeup (powder and mascara) and no makeup is huge, and people ask all day if you're sick.
    Okay, I can understand this. I'm asian and don't normally wear a lot of makeup, not because I have perfect skin or anything but because most often, I don't care enough to make the effort.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Sorry to double post.
    Amerellis, I don't quite understand how you have been here for a month but you feel equipped to explain people who've been here for years to each other. The problem is not that Victor wants to make a case for what he believes. The problem is that he started making his case in an inappropriate place, and he does this all the time.
    Yeah but that still doesn't make him troll. That just means he doesn't respect the forum rules sometimes, probably because he doesn't care when he feels so strongly about it.
    That's just my guess because I can be that way sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryKnights View Post
    No...I've never done this.
    Try it sometime. One of my close friends has stopped wearing makeup completely since no one noticed the difference. And she too started going without makeup by accident!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Feeling strongly about things does not justify bad behavior.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Fi vs. Fe, let the battle begin!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Justify no, but explain it yes.