• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of these kind of people are you attraced to/would rather be....?

• Silent.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Charismatic.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I really didn't mean that in a light-hearted way. Local and face-to-face is what I need and I have my reasons.

Thinking about it, this probably does contribute to why it's hard for me to connect with other introverts though. Unlike other introverts, I don't find communicating online (esp within the context of a romantic relationship) to be comfortable and such.. on the contrary, I find it frustrating.

Anyways, considering that at this point I'm unwilling to do it, I guess I'm screwed.

You wouldn't communicate online at all if it was a romantic relationship? Even if you met face to face you wouldn't communicate this way?

Obviously I like charismatic people. I like to observe them, especially in social settings. I don't particularly care for 100% charisma all the time. An extrovert that knows when to turn it on and off is perfect.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You wouldn't communicate online at all if it was a romantic relationship? Even if you met face to face you wouldn't communicate this way?

Mostly what I meant was that I want to stay away from long-distance relationship. I need to see and touch my SO, like every other day. As for talking, I would be ok with communicating online only if talking on the phone (voice) or communicating face-to-face was not an option, like when you're at work or something.

I, of all people, value how communication in writing allows you more time to think about how you want to express things, and I really like words (they're necessary for me) but I am wary of too much reliance on words in a relationship. Body language and actions are really important to me and have to line up.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Mostly what I meant was that I want to stay away from long-distance relationship. I need to see and touch my SO, like every other day. As for talking, I would be ok with communicating online only if talking on the phone (voice) or communicating face-to-face was not an option, like when you're at work or something.

I, of all people, value how communication in writing allows you more time to think about how you want to express things, and I really like words (they're necessary for me) but I am wary of too much reliance on words in a relationship. Body language and actions are really important to me and have to line up.

Ok that makes much more sense.