• Charismatic.

13 56.52%
First 123

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I really didn't mean that in a light-hearted way. Local and face-to-face is what I need and I have my reasons.

Thinking about it, this probably does contribute to why it's hard for me to connect with other introverts though. Unlike other introverts, I don't find communicating online (esp within the context of a romantic relationship) to be comfortable and such.. on the contrary, I find it frustrating.

Anyways, considering that at this point I'm unwilling to do it, I guess I'm screwed.
    You wouldn't communicate online at all if it was a romantic relationship? Even if you met face to face you wouldn't communicate this way?

Obviously I like charismatic people. I like to observe them, especially in social settings. I don't particularly care for 100% charisma all the time. An extrovert that knows when to turn it on and off is perfect.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP

Charismatics are so much more interesting

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    You wouldn't communicate online at all if it was a romantic relationship? Even if you met face to face you wouldn't communicate this way?
    Mostly what I meant was that I want to stay away from long-distance relationship. I need to see and touch my SO, like every other day. As for talking, I would be ok with communicating online only if talking on the phone (voice) or communicating face-to-face was not an option, like when you're at work or something.

I, of all people, value how communication in writing allows you more time to think about how you want to express things, and I really like words (they're necessary for me) but I am wary of too much reliance on words in a relationship. Body language and actions are really important to me and have to line up.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Mostly what I meant was that I want to stay away from long-distance relationship. I need to see and touch my SO, like every other day. As for talking, I would be ok with communicating online only if talking on the phone (voice) or communicating face-to-face was not an option, like when you're at work or something.

I, of all people, value how communication in writing allows you more time to think about how you want to express things, and I really like words (they're necessary for me) but I am wary of too much reliance on words in a relationship. Body language and actions are really important to me and have to line up.
    Ok that makes much more sense.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I voted charismatic.

Cause then I could take a break and sit quietly

MBTI
    ENTP

Charismatic... provided the other person wasn't more charismatic than I am, of course.