• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prayer, Contemplation and Meditation Thread

LEGERdeMAIN

Since I'm an agnostic ordained minister, I thought I may be able to help individuals on the forum by providing a simple service. You can ask me to pray, contemplate or meditate on/for you. All you have to do is post a request, whether general or specific. I will respond once I've completed the task.

Sample request:
Could you pray to Zeus/Sirius/Falacer/Jehovah/etc that my bacne goes away?

I would like for you to contemplate my soul and its position in space-time according to galactic coordinate system.

Can you meditate on my benign tumor so that it doesn't become a malignant, metastasizing cancer mass??

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, I was so excited for this thread, and then I saw who posted it. :( :cry:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You don't have a request?

Can you put this thread in your will for Synapse?

I thought we were all going to hold hands around a fire whilst sharing stories about epiphanies and chi. :sadbanana:

Greetings, mighty [MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION]. [MENTION=404]erm[/MENTION] and I humbly beseech, beg and supplicate you to intercede on [MENTION=6214]The Outsider[/MENTION]'s behalf with whatever powers that be. Let the psychiatrist decide he's got a case of the crazy and deliver him from the gaping jaws of conscription. :cry:

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Greetings, mighty LEGERdeMAIN. erm and I humbly beseech, beg and supplicate you to intercede on The Outsider's behalf with whatever powers that be. Let the psychiatrist decide he's got a case of the crazy and deliver him from the gaping jaws of conscription. :cry:

I surrender myself to any fate that secures Outsider's success.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A year without your better half. Do you really think you'll be able to do it? :wizfreak:

Constant meaningless shallow sex and an inhuman amount of recreational drugs. It'll numb the pain, but it won't fill the void.

:cry:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would like a prayer to Morgan Freeman for me to have a good nights' rest. Thank you.