User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 276

  1. #181
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Helios, we can play this game of twister until one of us dies. Quite frankly, I'm now bored so you're left holding...something, by yourself. We both know you've chosen a pinpoint in left field for your definition of Feminism in order to reject it. It really is as simple as that.

  2. #182
    Senior Member Helios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Helios, we can play this game of twister until one of us dies. Quite frankly, I'm now bored so you're left holding...something, by yourself. We both know you've chosen a pinpoint in left field for your definition of Feminism in order to reject it. It really is as simple as that.
    Cool: please consult my final comments to "Orangey" earlier in this thread, mutatis mutandis.

  3. #183
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    English is my first language. A few of the expressions you used made me wonder whether you were a fluent, but non-native, English speaker.
    English is not that person's first language. It should be glaringly obvious.

  4. #184
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    English is not that person's first language. It should be glaringly obvious.
    Ah yes, more insults from Jaguar. Disappointingly expected and beyond pathetic considering the obsessively creepy nature of it all.

  5. #185
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Ah yes, more insults from Jaguar. Disappointingly expected and beyond pathetic considering the obsessively creepy nature of it all.
    It is glaringly obvious, and it's true:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    English is my second language, although it's become my first since I've forgotten most of my first. I also speak a third language but have forgotten most of that too. Of the three languages, English is the most illogical. Crazy stuff.

  6. #186
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It is glaringly obvious, and it's true:
    Obsessively stalk anyone much, Jaguar?

  7. #187
    Dependable Skeleton Engineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Obsessively stalk anyone much, Jaguar?
    If you go by his name, well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It is glaringly obvious, and it's true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

  8. #188
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Obsessly stalk anyone much, Jaguar?
    Obsessly?

  9. #189
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Obsessly?
    Typo was originally noted and amended. Once again, obsessively stalk anyone? It appears to me you once accused another member of doing so and now, you're doing the same with me.

  10. #190
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Typo was originally noted and amended. Once again, obsessively stalk anyone? It appears to me you once accused another member of doing so and now, you're doing the same with me.
    I'm quoting you so you can't delete the posts.

Similar Threads

  1. Enneagram: degree of frequency of the differents variants.
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 05:51 PM
  2. Testing your degree of Trumpness
    By Typh0n in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 08:38 AM
  3. Works of fiction and feminism
    By Viridian in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. To those who identify with some aspect(s) of feminism....
    By Qre:us in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO