• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask God

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dear God,
Are black holes your way of having a garbage disposal? What animal species gave you the most satisfaction for serendipitous design?
Harry Chapin, Bob Dylan, or the Beatles?

~someone who is here for but a moment and then the next

Saturned,

It is nice to see you again!

1. Black holes are where I keep my cash. God doesn't trust banks.

2. The lobster. That is seriously one of the most ugly ass things in the universe. Yet people prize it as a delicacy. It just goes to show you, everything has value.

3. The Beatles. Not. Even. Close.

Mole

Permabanned
Do you ever feel threatened by Deep Thought - you know, the computer that answered the question of the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Or do you and Deep Thought hang out at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe laughing yourselves silly?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Dear God,

What are you? In terms of elements, compounds etc

If you had a brain, what percentage of it would you be using?

Also, in my lifetime will i be able to use more as i would like to at some point walk through door frames and not bounce off them? Silly things door frames are.

Also is all matter vibrating and if so, why can't i change paper into fire?

I appreciate your patience, as always. (Sorry if you've already been asked some of these questions)

Sas :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dear God,

Please stop me from wanting to kill NF men.

Also, make JTG have dreams about me all night.

xoxox,

Marmie

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear God -

What do you believe in?

EDIT: Dear God - why does it take so long for you to reply to your own thread?

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you ever feel threatened by Deep Thought - you know, the computer that answered the question of the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Or do you and Deep Thought hang out at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe laughing yourselves silly?

Victor,

I am unimpressed. A computer can never duplicate what I have to offer. I have a much better answer than "42".

Dear God,
What are you? In terms of elements, compounds etc

If you had a brain, what percentage of it would you be using?

Also, in my lifetime will i be able to use more as i would like to at some point walk through door frames and not bounce off them? Silly things door frames are.

Also is all matter vibrating and if so, why can't i change paper into fire?

I appreciate your patience, as always. (Sorry if you've already been asked some of these questions)

Sas :D

Saslou,

1. Even I am bored at this question. It misses the point!

2. Hmm. Good one. I suppose if you guys are created in my image, then 10% is the right answer. I'm such a slacker! This totally explains Mondays. And Garfield, come to think of it.

3. I'm sorry, Sas. Physics are physics. Sometimes I feel like the natural laws are the only laws anyone respects anymore.

4. You can't change paper into fire any more than you can make an omelet out of wood. The same raw materials need to be present. Alchemy isn't real :(

5. Actually, all these questions are new!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Is it a duty of believers to put apostates to death?

Victor,

No one with even a passing knowledge of what I am about could pose that question with a straight face. Don't worry, though.

iaintevenmady.jpg

Dear God,
Please stop me from wanting to kill NF men.
Also, make JTG have dreams about me all night.

xoxox,
Marmie

Marm,

As for the first part, maybe NF men are the temptation I've given you to overcome. We need NFs, too. I guess.

As for the second part, I'm sorry, but as I explained to mmhmm before, I don't get involved with people's business time. Please keep that all to y'all's self.

Dear God -

What do you believe in?

EDIT: Dear God - why does it take so long for you to reply to your own thread?

Rainbows,

1. Why, YOU, of course!

2. Sorry, I was too busy inventing new diseases. Get ready for EbolAIDS!

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear God -

Why are you letting them remake The Crow and cast terrible people in it?

MBTI Type
INTJ
dear god, why wasn't marm permabanned? and do you wear shoes?

strawberries,

Marm was not permabanned because I created mankind with the questionable combination of free will and human frailty.

As for shoes, I do wear them. God endorses Chuck Taylors and GBX black shoes.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dear God -

Why are you letting them remake The Crow and cast terrible people in it?

Rainbows,

I do not object to remakes unless they will somehow sully a masterpiece. For example, if they remade Citizen Kane with Ben Stiller as Kane, I would smite that production, but overall I'm fairly lenient. In the case of The Crow, it's a decent movie whose reputation and legend have been artificially enhanced by its star's unfortunate death. This phenomenon has been seen before in such examples as Rent, Heath Ledger's career, and everything The Doors ever did.

A

A window to the soul

Dear God,

I'm glad you have a great sense of humor. Let me know when you're ready for my Christmas list.

x,o's,
Nerd