• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ask God

MBTI Type
INTJ
God, since you also live in LA would you do something about the traffic? how about another carmaggedon? i'd like to drive to the westside in 10 minutes please.

Wildflower,

Your wish will come true! There will be another Carmageddon in 10 months when they fix the other side of the bridge. I only hope that my children in Los Angeles will be as peaceful as they were the first time. Unfortunately, I suspect everyone will assume everyone ELSE will stay home like the first time, and then everyone will conclude it's okay to go out. God lives in the valley, so he hopes not.

I totally just went third person on y'all! :happy:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
will you bovver to answer this?

tumblr_lf4op1SMUP1qazkdco1_500.gif

Mole

Permabanned
Being offended by our disobedience, why is it that the only way you could forgive us was by torturing your son to death?

MBTI Type
INTJ
will you bovver to answer this?

tumblr_lf4op1SMUP1qazkdco1_500.gif

Uwace,

Sure, nobody ever asks me questions about culture! My favorite scary movie is Alien.

Being offended by our disobedience, why is it that the only way you could forgive us was by torturing your son to death?

Victor,

It is often said that you should not judge a man before you walk a mile in his shoes. I had to know human suffering before I could judge humankind. As an added bonus, it violated Australian law! :tongue:

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
dear God,

i always call out for you (oh god, oh my god) everytime jock is manhandling me.
i just wanted to say thanks for watching over for us and making jock look just
like a grecian version of you(s).

love, mmhmm

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
God

I want a nice ass and a bigger dick. I want near perfect symmetry for my butt and a 8 inch UNCUT dick in exchange for your undying loyalty.

Why is it that in your big book of bad ideas did you make it a rule to snip our pride off?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God

I want a nice ass and a bigger dick. I want near perfect symmetry for my butt and a 8 inch UNCUT dick in exchange for your undying loyalty.

Why is it that in your big book of bad ideas did you make it a rule to snip our pride off?

- your butt is a muscle. if you want near perfect symmetry, you can get it by working out :yes:
- it's not always an advantage to have a humongous penis. personally, I prefer partners who are smaller :D
- circumcision is hardly a big deal either way

MBTI Type
INTJ
dear God,

i always call out for you (oh god, oh my god) everytime jock is manhandling me.
i just wanted to say thanks for watching over for us and making jock look just
like a grecian version of you(s).

love, mmhmm

mmhmm,

Thank you for your kind thoughts, but I would prefer not to be invoked when you're doing whatever it is you do with those parts I gave you. I'm glad you're enjoying them, but I don't need a postcard from every kinky locale. Happy fucking!

Dear God,

Make it stop.

Amen.

iwakar,

The Lord hears your prayer.

MBTI Type
INTJ
God

Uwace,

God is not a plastic surgeon. Everyone gets a ticket in the genetic lottery. I'm sorry that you feel you lost.

- your butt is a muscle. if you want near perfect symmetry, you can get it by working out :yes:
- it's not always an advantage to have a humongous penis. personally, I prefer partners who are smaller :D
- circumcision is hardly a big deal either way

Elfboy,

Thank you for your input, but I got this. The Ask Elfboy thread is that way --->

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uwace,
God is not a plastic surgeon. Everyone gets a ticket in the genetic lottery. I'm sorry that you feel you lost.
Elfboy,
Thank you for your input, but I got this. The Ask Elfboy thread is that way --->

um, that's wonderful that you benefited from my input, but I was responding to Uwace :yes:
PS: oh and there actually isn't an ask Elfboy, but I think I should make one :yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
um, that's wonderful that you benefited from my input, but I was responding to Uwace :yes:
PS: oh and there actually isn't an ask Elfboy, but I think I should make one :yes:

LOL. You can rest assured that God did not benefit from your input.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL. You can rest assured that God did not benefit from your input.

inconsequential. I felt compelled to post, so I posted. it doesn't need to help anyone except me

Lark

Dear God,

I would like a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas with a compass in the stock and... a pair of goggles. Don't tell me this is Santa's job, I know the truth.

Now that is just absolutely great, I love that movie.

Lark

Dear God,

The more I think about the more I'm convinced that humanity, or at least western civilisation, hit the skids with the reformation and its been down hill since, why God? Why?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uwace,

Elfboy,

God you have still not answered my question.