User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Ask a Muslim

  1. #41
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Well, that convinces me. I'm converting right now!

  2. #42
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Well, that convinces me. I'm converting right now!
    BRETHRENS!!!!

  3. #43
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Hey I'm real glad this is going somewhere. Should be interesting to see peoples' curiosity and the answers.

  4. #44
    78% me Eruca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    941

    Default

    Do muslims hate dogs?

    I love my dog.

    Do muslims hate my dog? :<
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

  5. #45
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Why do you guys hate Jews?

    And, do you realize that the "Lost Tribes" of Israel were not actually lost but merely assimilated into the surrounding, Muslim territories?

    *points at possible Jewish dude*
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  6. #46
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Rights should be given.

    We have no right to exclude individuals from the same rights others are entitled to, based on gender, age, sex, sexuality, etc. Prejudice is bullshit.
    Isn't same sex marriages against Islam?

    If yes, why would you say what I have quoted from 'gay marriage poll' thread? How could you believe in a certain religion and reject its ideas?

  7. #47
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Isn't same sex marriages against Islam?

    If yes, why would you say what I have quoted from 'gay marriage poll' thread? How could you believe in a certain religion and reject its ideas?
    Religion and state should be two separate things.

    Personally, my religion(whether it views homosexuality as wrong, or acceptable), has no bearing on my involvement or judgment on other people's lives and choices. Treating people(in this case, homosexuals) the way the american government(for example) is treating them, is wrong. I will NOT and have NO right to view a group of people as unacceptable, because they merely believe in something that is different than me. Their choices have nothing to do with me, or how I feel/think about them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Why do you guys hate Jews?

    And, do you realize that the "Lost Tribes" of Israel were not actually lost but merely assimilated into the surrounding, Muslim territories?

    *points at possible Jewish dude*
    I love dem jews!

    Also, the Abrahamic religions(Judaism) came before Islam, and they're(supposed to be) respected. Absurd that some Muslims have this default dislike toward huge group of people, based on a (undeniably large) political issues(Israel/Palestine)--which is where the hate generally stemmed and grew from.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Do muslims hate dogs?

    I love my dog.

    Do muslims hate my dog? :<
    (from light research)No where in the quran are dogs mentioned in a negative light. However, in a few hadiths( traditional collections which people deem to be the foundation of Islam) , they are. I however hate dogs, but not for the reason the hadiths mentions (which are: they're filthy/impure).

    I hate dogs because they scare the crap out of me. Extremely. I turn into a whimpering 2 year old around them. It's horrible.
    My family had a few dogs when I was younger(when I loved them). Since, I've been chased by a few :c.

    They don't hate dogs. In fact, my family had one last year; however, they tend to keep them outside of the house( because they think they bring dirt into their homes).

  8. #48
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,529

    Hearts and Minds

    Under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights the West will never accept Islamic anti-semitism nor the theocratic Islamic State.

    Do you think Islamic terrorism will change our hearts and minds?

    Or do you think Islamic propaganda will be more fruitful in the West?

  9. #49
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    @YWIR You totally need to step up in your thread or my hairy legged feminist thread or @Red Herring's tree hugger thread will quickly overtake yours.

    In fact, I think they already have!

    HWAHWAHWA.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  10. #50
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I love dem jews!

    I think the last person who said that was Jesus.

    And it was almost more than 2,000 years ago.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Ask an INTJ
    By logan235711 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. is it possible to be a peaceful muslim?
    By Il Morto Qui Parla in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. [ISTJ] Ask the ISTJ
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO