User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    i
    3) lots of them are misunderstandings, so lots of innocent people end up in jail
    No they don't. The rate of conviction of innocents as well as the rate of false accusations is minimal.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Permabanned

There is no such thing as rape.
    Just stuck up girls, and horny guys.
    (or the extremely rare "hormone crazed girl", and "extremely confused, but oddly quiet guy")

Answer to all: No.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    No they don't. The rate of conviction of innocents as well as the rate of false accusations is minimal.
    Whilest you might be right and I won't dispute that you are. I have to wonder, what makes you say that?

There might be many, many people wrongly accused and locked up witout the truth ever surfacing. The false accusations and conviction of innocents that were ultimately proven to be false accusations and innocent convictions are at a low rate, but how many possible cases remain unsolved is unknown to all. :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    (or the extremely rare "hormone crazed girl", and "extremely confused, but oddly quiet guy")

I'm sure that you will change your mind about that in ass pounding jail, alternatively have a jolly good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I'm sure that you will change your mind about that in ass pounding jail, alternatively have a jolly good time.
    I was going to respond to that with something similar, I couldnt decide whether it was a troll post or not. I hope to God that no one could seriously believe that.

See to be honest, I'd like to take the word of any of the hetero guys who figure that the "drunk girl giving them the nod before passing out on her bed" excuse or "adolescent girl flattered by so mature guy with a car" excuse where flipped and it was them in the company of "horned up homosexual Harry"?

I'll bet that the friction caused by the back peddling could power China.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I am aware of what is considered rape..and what isn't..(at least I think I am..). I am not going to jail anytime soon..(hopefully I didn't just jinx myself...)

Permabanned

I was going to respond to that with something similar, I couldnt decide whether it was a troll post or not. I hope to God that no one could seriously believe that.
    My point is..rape is what you make it. Some of the sick stuff our ancestors did I would consider "rape" but they considered "normal sex". Am I wrong? Are they? For the reality of rape to exist there would have to be some sort of universal law that could, in all cases, separate normal sex from rape. Such a law, I believe, would be arbitrary.

The real question is, whose arbitrary law do we follow? I think, this is ultimately what such discussions boil down to.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post

Hope this is just a shitty joke.

MBTI
    FREE

Default Is it still rape if...

9) She orgasms?

Well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]